Lumia availability in germany

Bourbs

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
emailed cyberport and Im guessing that the 15th is an estimate still as they are not sure when they will arrive - this is for the black L920

Dear Mr. xxxxxxx,

thank you for your E-Mail.

Unfortunately, the article NOKIA LUMIA 920 you ordered is not available in stock at the moment.

Our distributor expects the article on the end of this week to be delivered to us. As soon as it reaches our stock, it will be dispatched immediately.

The expected delivery dates are, however, not guaranteed and may therefore vary in some cases.

We would surely like to change anything like about your order, i.e. looking for suitable alternative articles. If you like to change anything about your order, feel free to contact us via phone +49 (0)351 3395-60 or email at info@cyberport.de.

For further queries we place our services at your disposal.

If they don't have any in-stock tomorrow or Friday then I think I'm just going to go pick up a 8X from three.

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys, I am based in Ireland and I am thinking about ordering a black lumia 920 from Germany. What i'm wondering is do i need to buy a 3-pin UK wall charger, or will the 2-pin German charger work in Ireland with the aid of a 2-pin to 3-pin adapter.

The two pin wall socket will work fine in Ireland with an adapter, but it'd probably be easier just reusing your old charger from whatever phone you had last (provided it had a micro usb connection).

The only potential issue with buying from Germany is if a shady seller is selling you an unlocked T-Mobile 920 that may be missing some languages etc. However most online retailers in Germany (cyberport for example) are selling proper sim-free models with European compatibility. You might have to change the language from German to English but it only takes 2 minutes to find the setting.

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I think i'm on the verge of cancelling my cyberport order if they don't get stock within the next two days.

I've had my order placed since the 3rd and had dates changed on me twice now. Really wanted the black - but may force myself to get the White as they seem to be becoming available over here now...

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I think i'm on the verge of cancelling my cyberport order if they don't get stock within the next two days.

I've had my order placed since the 3rd and had dates changed on me twice now. Really wanted the black - but may force myself to get the White as they seem to be becoming available over here now...

Thinking about doing the same if they don't receive the new batch in the next 2 days and I'm one of the lucky ones that will receive one.

Don't know where I'm going to buy an other one yet :)

Stefan Ideler

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got back from Munich center, did find plenty of black lumia 920's at the vodaphone stores near marienplatz, however at 680 euros (unlocked) these are 80 euros more expensive then the ones at Mediamarkt (which i've yet to find one wich has stock).

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just received the following, hopefully this means that if some come in today I in line to get one

Dear Mr xxxxx

with this mail we would like to inform you about the current status of your order.

The following find an overview of the article of your pending order with the respective estimated date of delivery as far as this know us:

Customer No.: xxxx
Their decision. : xxxxxx
Order number: 5xxxxx

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
Article Description piece delivery date
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

A401-25E NOKIA LUMIA 920 BLACK 1 15.11.2012

Total order: expected to be available from: 15.11.2012

As soon as the goods, we they promptly send to you and at the same time inform you by E-Mail.

If you have set up an online account at Cyberport.de - Computer, Notebooks, Fernseher, Apple, Handys & Digitalkameras, you can get there at any time the current status of your orders in the "My account" section:

https://www.Cyberport.de/meine_bestellungen

If you have questions or want to make changes to your order, please contact our service team.

Reach us by E-Mail at info@cyberport.de, by phone Monday to Friday from 8 to 10 P.m. and on Saturdays from 10 am to 8 pm phone 0351-339560.

With kind regards
Your team of Cyberport

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Yep, just noticed that.

Although in all honesty I haven't had another email to say delivery of my order has been pushed back.

So i've just emailed them to query what's happened. Waiting for a response now.

Depending on what they say now depends on whether I cancel my order or not!

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Yep, just noticed that.

Although in all honesty I haven't had another email to say delivery of my order has been pushed back.

So i've just emailed them to query what's happened. Waiting for a response now.

Depending on what they say now depends on whether I cancel my order or not!

Same thing, emailed them and waiting for response. If I have to wait another week I'll just cancel it and go to Germany this weekend with the car.

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
It could just be that all the stock has been allocated and that new order will have to wait?
I will cancel if I can find an unlocked black anywhere else to buy, but at the moment that seems wishful thinking..

Pipshag

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
After having my order(s) put on what seems like indefinite hold I found that Expansys was carrying the Lumia 920 in White with 36 in stock ready for immeadiate delivery.

Great, I thought... only to see "In Stock" being transformed into "Backordered" within minutes. This waiting game is starting to take it's toll and is actually a good measure of different retailers. There's quite a few with really bad information regarding stock!

Is there still any serious retailers left with more transparency or should I just forget about the 920 until christmas?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mates, sorry for the timeout.
Was on a businesstrip.

Tomorrow, we?ll get a small amount of Black 920?s. We don?t know how many :/
On Monday, we?ll also get a small amount of Yellow 920?s.

It?s totaly chaos on the market for all shops.. we fight for every Lumia... Nokia sucks for producing so slow... :/

greetz

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Was on a businesstrip.

It?s totaly chaos on the market for all shops.. we fight for every Lumia... Nokia sucks for producing so slow... :/

greetz

I see the white model is pushed back to the 6th December! So obviously this one is now rare. Bit of a bummer but I'll stick with my cyberport order while I still managed to get it at a good price, and at least I'm in some sort of a queue to get the device before xmas! Thanks for the update.

ps. some people are losing their minds and ordering the phone at prices up to ?800 on other websites :straight:

ChristianLindkvist

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Red one?

Hi,

Good to see you in the forum again Phazeshifterz.

No news then about the arrival of the red 920?

Thanks for the info, I agree that Nokia messed this launch up big time.

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Was on a businesstrip.

greetz

Do you have access to the orderlist? So we can ask where we are at that list. Because then we would know if we are one of the lucky ones?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Good to see you in the forum again Phazeshifterz.

No news then about the arrival of the red 920?

Thanks for the info, I agree that Nokia messed this launch up big time.

No news about the red one.. even our contact from nokia can?t say us when we get the other colors. It?s really frustrating....

Do you have access to the orderlist? So we can ask where we are at that list. Because then we would know if we are one of the lucky ones?

unfortunatly no.. and we don?t know how many we get.. we?ll see this tomorrow. I hope the best for you!

greetz

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Just had an automated email from cyberport saying i'm not likely to get mine until at least the 22nd now - so it looks like i'll be cancelling my order.

Although i'll see what they have to say in regards to my query i sent yesterday.

Really not happy :(

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I haven't had one yet, so hopefully I might be lucky.
Keep your order open until you find one elsewhere, that way you keep your place in the queue if you cant find one?
I saw a post for someone who cancelled and it would seem that they are quite good and refund your money quickly...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss