Lumia availability in germany

JohnDoes

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I have heard that some MediMaxx could get some devices next week, hope for you guys they will! But I think the price will be 649€, so.... Again, this has not to be true, they having problems to get devices.
I have bought mine in Saturn Hannover, the webpage said it was out of stock, but they had one whyte L920" (yes, the rare one :) ). They also seem to get more these days. Just try to get to the Shop, Mediamarkt, Saturn and MediMaxx, I think you have a good chance to get on there or at least to order one for the next batch.

AW11NL

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi Phazeshifterz,
I have the exact same experience as Cpt Slow, ordered on friday the second, payed using PayPal. First date I recieved was the 12th, the 12th became 15 and this morning it became the 22nd. I ordered a Black 920.

Is there still a chance that I'll be getting one of the phones that you're expecting today?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hi Phazeshifterz,
I have the exact same experience as Cpt Slow, ordered on friday the second, payed using PayPal. First date I recieved was the 12th, the 12th became 15 and this morning it became the 22nd. I ordered a Black 920.

Is there still a chance that I'll be getting one of the phones that you're expecting today?

It depends on how many devices we get in a few hours, so fingers crossed for you :)

sclmnn

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am currently in Prague, CZ and wondering if i make a visit to Dresden to Saturn or MediaMrkt stores, any chances to get Yellow 920 there ?
Sal

Captain.Slow

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
@Captain Slow
when and what have you ordered?

Hi Phazeshifterz,

I ordered the Black Lumia 920 on the 3rd, around mid-day. I have to say when I ordered the website indicated they had them in stock and would be delivered within 3 - 5 days. On the 4th I had an automated email saying they expected stock from the 13th Nov. Then around the 9th I got another automated email saying stock was expected from 15th Nov. This morning i've received a further automated email saying stock is expected from 22nd November.

As much as I can understand the current issues, this is getting incredibly frustrating - especially as i've paid via PayPal meaning the money has already left my account but have nothing to show for it.

If the money hadn't got taken until the product was dispatched - i'd probably be less bothered to be honest.

yassir.malak

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi Mates, sorry for the timeout.
Was on a businesstrip.

Tomorrow, we?ll get a small amount of Black 920?s. We don?t know how many :/
On Monday, we?ll also get a small amount of Yellow 920?s.

It?s totaly chaos on the market for all shops.. we fight for every Lumia... Nokia sucks for producing so slow... :/

greetz

Hi,

Good to hear finally some yellow lumia's coming in!

As i placed my order on the 2nd Nov, i hope i will be one of the people to get it on Monday... keeping fingers crossed as i am runing out of patience and am almost near to go towards Nexus 4...

Last edited:

spikeymouse

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the red Lumia 920 at cyberport begin November, got a mail yesterday that they expect to ship on the 15th. haven't received any mail that it would ship later.
I really hope they arrive soon, it was love on first sight with this phone :)

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am currently in Prague, CZ and wondering if i make a visit to Dresden to Saturn or MediaMrkt stores, any chances to get Yellow 920 there ?
Sal

I don?t think you have chances to get a yellow device there.. i?ve only seen a black demo model there.

Hi Phazeshifterz,

I ordered the Black Lumia 920 on the 3rd, around mid-day. I have to say when I ordered the website indicated they had them in stock and would be delivered within 3 - 5 days. On the 4th I had an automated email saying they expected stock from the 13th Nov. Then around the 9th I got another automated email saying stock was expected from 15th Nov. This morning i've received a further automated email saying stock is expected from 22nd November.

As much as I can understand the current issues, this is getting incredibly frustrating - especially as i've paid via PayPal meaning the money has already left my account but have nothing to show for it.

If the money hadn't got taken until the product was dispatched - i'd probably be less bothered to be honest.

I understand you mate.. we are frustrated too.. we do everything to get the devices as fast as possible but if our distributors and even nokia disappoint us again and again with delays.. we can?t do anything against this.. you can cancel your order everytime and get your money back if you want :) Or you can wait a little longer and hopefully get you device in the next days/weeks.

greetz

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
New Info: unfortunatly our distributor got nothing yesterday.. :/ but they should get some today, so they should arrive on monday in our depot... this sucks so bad -.-
We got some 820?s today.. 3 Black 820?s in stock and 6 Yellow 820?s in stock at the moment..

greetz

spikeymouse

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
New Info: unfortunatly our distributor got nothing yesterday.. :/ but they should get some today, so they should arrive on monday in our depot... this sucks so bad -.-
We got some 820?s today.. 3 Black 820?s in stock and 6 Yellow 820?s in stock at the moment..

greetz

anything about the red ones?

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Oh well, it is the same for most suppliers I guess..

If they arrive in your depot on Mon, how many days before they get to you and are ready for shipping?

Argonom

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi Phazeshifterz,
any news about the 920 in white? My boss preordered the white one for me 4 weeks ago and it really sucks, that now we have such a great delay in delivery...
Especially because every MM in Frankfurt or Wiesbaden have the white 920 in stock... Im so impatient and waiting all the time is such a pain ...

greetz

pr0phecy

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Ordered my Lumia 920 from eBay from a German store named Freddytel a week ago. It seems my order is stuck somewhere with DHL, cause it has been a week, and my package is still in Germany! Don't know why it takes this long to ship, it's not like the Netherlands is far away... You guys also have DHL shipping problems?

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
anything about the red ones?

not yet. sorry

Oh well, it is the same for most suppliers I guess..

If they arrive in your depot on Mon, how many days before they get to you and are ready for shipping?

they should be ready for shipping at the same day.

Hi Phazeshifterz,
any news about the 920 in white? My boss preordered the white one for me 4 weeks ago and it really sucks, that now we have such a great delay in delivery...
Especially because every MM in Frankfurt or Wiesbaden have the white 920 in stock... Im so impatient and waiting all the time is such a pain ...

greetz

nothing new sorry, try to get the white one on mm when they have some in stock as you say, but i don?t think so :)

Stefan Ideler

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Ended up picking up mine at a vodafone shop yesterday in Munich for 650.
3 Mediamarkt, 3 Saturn, most other vodaphone shops (visited about 5) all were out of stock, or couldnt sell off contract.

Looks to be defect free so I'm content, but what a trouble it was to even find one over here.

sclmnn

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I see on Amazon.de, they have 17 in stock in yellow for 749 Euros? could that be possible for so much more price? Sadly they dont ship to CZ anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea