Lumia availability in germany

Hiiiiiiiii

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I see on Amazon.de, they have 17 in stock in yellow for 749 Euros? could that be possible for so much more price? Sadly they dont ship to CZ anyway.

Don't be fooled, I have ordered yellow Lumia 920 from Amazon.de a week ago and they didn't process my order yet.

Quantity is misleading. Same with red, not processed yet.

nMIK-3

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Question for those of you that got the unlocked Lumia 920 from Nokia Germany (or France).

The Nokia Germany website still lists the Lumia 920 with PentaBand 3G, and 9 Band for LTE. Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone Technische Daten - Nokia - Deutschland
(Nokia France website the same)

I am wondering if this is a typo on their website, or if it is a real PentaBand like the Canadian model.
Can any of you verify whats the real deal?? You can easily see the 3G/4G Bands/Freqyencies on the bottom of your Lumia 920 Boxes.

Thanks in advance

irok2002

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Been lurking on this thread for a while and am spending the weekend in Mainz so thought I would try and find one of these phones...

Saturn Mainz had none, Saturn Weisbasden had none then MediaMarkt Weisbaden says of course they have them in stock!

Brilliant so I head over, they had loads there in black and white and possibly other colours, I have the box ready, I go to pay and they don't accept VISA....

Bit dissapointing really, I know lots of places in Germany dont take VISA but I thought it would be safe with a massive electrical store. They suggested I use the cash machine around the corner :lol:

NoIX

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I brought mine on Tuesday at the Saturn in Alstadt, Hamburg .
They were only available in white, which lucky for me was the color I wanted. :cool:

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey

We got a "BIG" amount of black 920?s today (40 Devices..) -.-" so they are ready to ship.. hope someone of you get a shipping notice today.

nothing more yet..

greetz

AW11NL

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow, 40 devices, you guys sure you can handle that much :p. Really hope you're going to sent one of those 40 to me. Thanks for the update!
Hey

We got a "BIG" amount of black 920?s today (40 Devices..) -.-" so they are ready to ship.. hope someone of you get a shipping notice today.

nothing more yet..

greetz

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
My order status changed on the website but I didn't get an e-mail.

My state is now:
"Wird f?r den Versand vorbereitet"

Finally some luck! Hopefully I'll have it before the weekend.
Thanks to Phazershifter for all the help and updates

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)