Lumia availability in germany

Phazeshifterz

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Phazeshifterz - how do you know if you're one of the lucky 40?

Does the order status change on the website at all?

yea the order status for your order should change..if you?re one of the lucky ones. No i?ll wait for the cyan version :)

My order status changed on the website but I didn't get an e-mail.

My state is now:
"Wird f?r den Versand vorbereitet"

Finally some luck! Hopefully I'll have it before the weekend.
Thanks to Phazershifter for all the help and updates

Congrat?s !!! you should get a shipping notice untill the end of the day. Have fun with the device ! ;)

greetz

X-Fighter

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
2nd of November around 9 o'clock in the morning.
So maybe they are still processing some of the 40 phones. Check again at the end of the day, maybe your order also changed by then.

igoramadas

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
F*CK MEDIA MARKT!!!

So I was quite happy with the new Lumia, and yesterday the "search" capacitive button got dim and wouldn't light up again. I went to Media Markt to exchange, and they were out of stock in Berlin. The guy suggested me to get the refund and wait for a few days so I could buy it again when they had more in stock. So I did.

BUT... I was ingenuous and didn't realize that the Lumia 920 is now selling for no less than 629. I paid 599 before.

I just lost 30 euros :-( Not sure if I should be more pissed with Media Markt for being so smart asses, or Nokia for being unable to handle their supply chain and run out of stock everywhere.

CyCl0n3

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Same here: In Bearbeitung, Artikel nicht vorr?tig. Ordered on the 2nd at 7pm. Any chance to know when the next batch comes in? I mean does it take a week or just 2-3 days?

sclmnn

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I see on Cyberport the shipment approx. date 29.11.

there is Handyass.de which says they have in stock. anyone got it from Handyass.de ?

wheresmybeaver

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
cyberport query: if you ordered a black lumia 920 now would you be in the batch that's expected for the 29th? or are there so many backorders now that you might be pushed back to the 2nd, 3rd or even 4th batch? just wondering of the scale of the backorders and if delivery can be expected before xmas ;-)

Henrik Erlandsson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
cyberport query: if you ordered a black lumia 920 now would you be in the batch that's expected for the 29th? or are there so many backorders now that you might be pushed back to the 2nd, 3rd or even 4th batch? just wondering of the scale of the backorders and if delivery can be expected before xmas ;-)

There is no expected batch the 29th. It is a system generated date. Phone can come in anytime or never.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel