First Pictures of 920 | Rogers Canada

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Wpcentral Canadian readers, don't take this a wrong way, but Canada feels such a random country to receive Windows Phone 8 and Lumia 920 first.

im going to take it the wrong way, errrr, *starts growling @ tissotti*

:p

anyway, i wonder why Rogers didn't update their website, saw this post then went to check their site for info/promo (wishful thinking) and alas it's not there??

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Ah so you can set the sensitivity. Not just "Super Sensitive Touch on or off"?
Regarding the screen sensitivity: Is the sensitivity of the screen the same with sensitivity set to "high" compared to "low" (or "off", or whatever this is called)
Just thinking.

The only two settings available are "High" and "Normal" and under it it says: "You can wear gloves and use the touch screen when set to High."

can you do some action shots with the led flash? its supposed to be a next gen led which can give a xenon flash kinda look. The frozen look i mean.
Some pictures with flash will be added to Skydrive soon. Keep checking the link in the first post. I can see all pics fine. Not sure why some people cant

Thanks for the report.
Any chance of comparison pictures - Lumia 900 against Lumia 920?

Will do

Wpcentral Canadian readers, don't take this a wrong way, but Canada feels such a random country to receive Windows Phone 8 and Lumia 920 first.

Stephen Elop, Nokia's CEO, is Canadian after all! :cool:

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
A night shot of the front of my house with flash has been added to the Skydrive folder along with a non-flash picture of some cars down my street.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Can you please take a picture of the moon? like in the sky and stuff?

That type of stuff always look like **** on cameras and I was hoping it excel on the Lumia 920.

Ynupq

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Great video X! Can you confirm for if the IE10 in WP8 supports flash videos? And if you can change the colors of the live tiles? Thanks mate!

SirVarrock

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local Rogers store in Winkler (Southern Manitoba) today to pay my bill, and they didn't have any phones with WP8 in stock, but I was told they were on their way. As a side note, I had a short conversation with the guy there, and he's looking at getting an 8X. He also seems pretty knowledgeable about Windows Phones, which is a good thing.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Can you find the data sense on your phone?
I can't find it....
Thanks
I can't find it neither. The app is carrier-based so Rogers needs to set it up before we can use it. Same for AT&T.

Great video X! Can you confirm for if the IE10 in WP8 supports flash videos? And if you can change the colors of the live tiles? Thanks mate!

No it does not support flash, but going to m.youtube.com and selecting a video will open the video in the phone's video player and play it smoothly.

Ynupq

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
No it does not support flash, but going to m.youtube.com and selecting a video will open the video in the phone's video player and play it smoothly.

Too bad.. Still not a minus for me. Thanks again! Looking forward for your reviews on this bad boy!

anon(5344092)

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I went to my local Rogers store in Winkler (Southern Manitoba) today to pay my bill, and they didn't have any phones with WP8 in stock, but I was told they were on their way. As a side note, I had a short conversation with the guy there, and he's looking at getting an 8X. He also seems pretty knowledgeable about Windows Phones, which is a good thing.

I have a feeling that only actual Rogers stores are getting the phones early. The one in Winkler is just an authorized dealer.

Telvinder

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Visual Voicemail

Does the Lumia 920 have visual voicemail like the iPhone does on Rogers? I want to switch but this is a must feature for me.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs