First Pictures of 920 | Rogers Canada

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I thought 920 is capable of 1080p recording? Could remember wrong, I dont really care or wont be disappointed even if it was 720p, but if it does support 1080p, judging by the video resolution you arn't filming at highest quality?

Yes it does support 1080p. You change this under video options in the camera.

I am sticking to 720 as it keeps the size lower so that I can upload faster and show you guys.

strikexx

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Wow, I've been so excited to see how well this phone would perform on audio capturing (for filming concerts / parties). Your movie has totally convinced me even more than I already was about this phone. Am definitely going to get one now!

Thanks for your quick review and the effort you make to put everything on here!!

gakofrugn

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes it does support 1080p. You change this under video options in the camera.

I am sticking to 720 as it keeps the size lower so that I can upload faster and show you guys.

I also more interested in 720 video sample, cause that's what I will use 90% of time.
Thanks alot for a video on skydrive. And thanks a lot more for a first interview on the internet :D

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Heading home soon. Will have a proper camera on a small tripod and will be answering most of the questions I received today.

STAY TUNED!

mrlinlee

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Loving all your videos so far.
I wanna see you make a video about music playing from the device's speaker, I would appreciate if you made a video about it! :D

GX2

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if this has been asked, but is there a way to shut off the instructions with voice texting. I use it every day and don't want to have to listen instructions each time. Could you go into some detail about the speech options and how they work?

Thanks for the info you are given us!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss