First Pictures of 920 | Rogers Canada

oktaygardener

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

Yea. I don't believe your "Camera is not good at day"

Dude. You can't just think that you can aim the camera at whatever and a miracle makes the photo look 10 times better. If you can take photos and have some experience, you can get photos like these. (Look far below)

AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Review - SlashGear

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/NokiaLumia920ATT_20121101_011.jpg

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/NokiaLumia920ATT_20121102_001.jpg

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/NokiaLumia920ATT_20121101_009.jpg

Dead. I mean mother****ing D E A D. It looks like these photos was taken with a Canon 5D.

Haters gonna hate, keep pressing that 1/2 longer dildo up your *** and please do remember these wise words:

Your favs could never, never, never ever ever EVER!

Last edited:

anon(5354375)

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The phone's weight, in my opinion, is nothing to worry about given the phone's shape, the curve on the back, the soft glass, and overall, the way it fits in your hand.

You really feel like you have a nice piece of hardware in your hand. So the extra 20g over the 900 is nothing to worry about.

All these people dissing the phone for the weight are not being real at all. The phone sits perfectly in the hand and the 4.5 inch screen is very manageable with one hand compared to the S3, which I tried, and which requires enormous hand.

Hmm. I guess I have to hold both phones before I can make a final decision.

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for answering my music tile question in the video! :)

A question to everyone, does anybody have a list of counties where nokia music is supported? I was really keen for this app with the radio stations ect. but i'm now not too sure if it's available here in Australia :(

Edit: Nokia music IS available in Australia.

Last edited:

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
That's fantastic news for me. WP7.5 cannot connect to my university's wireless at the moment, so I really do hope I can just connect to it with WP8

My 900 running 7.5 had no problem with EAP neither. Not sure why you ran into trouble.

Thanks for the videos mate. A couple of questions:
-is there any light bleeding onto the screen from capacitive buttons? i had this problem on my lumia 900. Try to make the screen black but still on.
-do the buttons stay on all the time? like the Tango-updated lumia 900
-when you plug it in to the charger, does it start charging immediately, or is there a 5-10 sec delay, like on the 900?
-is there a good range of volume from the speakers? my 900 has almost the same volume from 1/30 to 10/30.

I can't see any light bleeding. They seem to stay ON all the time so far.
Sometimes there's still that delay yeah but no more than 4 seconds.
Volume range from 1 to 10 is still almost the same with a slight improvement over the 900 but not by a whole lot. Still don't understand why they would do that and not fix it!!

maverick786us

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
@Xserver since this great device has Optical Image Stablization technique, when you are taking photo or video in white flourosent light, does it show lines?

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
@Xserver since this great device has Optical Image Stablization technique, when you are taking photo or video in white flourosent light, does it show lines?
Check my Skydrive Folder posted in the first post and judge for yourself. Plenty of pictures posted there :)

Mattycee

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I was wonder if the capacitive Windows button brings the phone out of Sleep Mode?

I am leaning towards the Samsung Ativ S due to its Windows button being an actual button instead of a capacitive key, but I would prefer the Hardware/Software mix on the Lumia 920.
I currently use an iPhone 5 and with the new laws introduced recently a home key would help with regards to using the phone in my car (I am a Sales Rep so need to answer my phone whilst driving)

Hopefully someone can answer this question.

Thanks
Matt

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
If you are writing SMS and somebody calls you. Does the phone save the draft of SMS?

In WP7.5 it saves the draft as long as you use the multitasking feature to get back to the text. Since they enabled quick resume to function outside of the multitasking menu, I would imagine this will work through the tile now...

nikhilr51

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
By any chance do you have headphones with three buttons on them?
Does pause/play, volume up, volume down work?
And while i doubt it, could you see if double and triple click goes forward and back songs?

Cheers again mate! :happy:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077