First Pictures of 920 | Rogers Canada

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Well not relly, yo usaid its good and more than 900. The focus was bad, i saw 1d 9h from your screen remaining.

2nd question after surface storage surprise (only 16 GB free in 32GB version).
How much space takes wp8 without apps/songs/videos. I saw you got 20 GB free space in part6, but how much media files you have on device i am not shure.

When you connect the phone to the PC, you get about 29GB.

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
A couple of questions:
-is there any light bleeding onto the screen from capacitive buttons? i had this problem on my lumia 900.
-do the buttons stay on all the time? like the Tango-updated lumia 900
-when you plug it in to the charger, does it start charging immediately, or is there a 5-10 sec delay, like on the 900?
-is there a good range of volume from the speakers? my 900 has almost the same volume from 1/30 to 10/30.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
A couple of questions:
-is there any light bleeding onto the screen from capacitive buttons? i had this problem on my lumia 900.
-do the buttons stay on all the time? like the Tango-updated lumia 900
-when you plug it in to the charger, does it start charging immediately, or is there a 5-10 sec delay, like on the 900?
-is there a good range of volume from the speakers? my 900 has almost the same volume from 1/30 to 10/30.

Read through the thread. I covered all these questions.

jgservices

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Any advanced APN settings? I know my Lumia 900 could not receive MMS messages due to no advanced settings available which really pissed me off. As an unlocked phone that feature really hampers you from using it with another carrier. Please let me know, thanks!

DA DSGN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish it was that easy. Unfortunately, it's not.

I changed my region to the USA, and tried searching for spotify and iheartradio and could not find them.

I can download Nokia Music but I don't get offered the channels that show up on US-based phones.

Will keep looking into this though.

Maybe cause I have a US Microsoft account I get all those, forgot about that part lol

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi xsever, i will get my 920 this Fri but i wanna ask u, can u find Viber HD on the Store or on Nokia Collection? And is it including call feature? Please let me know, i appreciate it

Not the HD version no. Not yet at least.

Any advanced APN settings? I know my Lumia 900 could not receive MMS messages due to no advanced settings available which really pissed me off. As an unlocked phone that feature really hampers you from using it with another carrier. Please let me know, thanks!

these settings are readily available under settings - - mobile network. Nothing to worry about. :)

Maybe cause I have a US Microsoft account I get all those, forgot about that part lol
I ended up fixing this but still no Spotify. I got iheartradio though.

tdrock1

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi xsever.

Can you confirm if their is a APN setting for tethering?
I want order unlocked device from USA. With the previous WP devices tethering wouldn't work for unlocked device on Rogers.
Their wasn't option enter the tethering setting.

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi xsever.

Can you confirm if their is a APN setting for tethering?
I want order unlocked device from USA. With the previous WP devices tethering wouldn't work for unlocked device on Rogers.
Their wasn't option enter the tethering setting.

Will let you know as I try tonight.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte