NOKIA Lumia 920: AMAZING phone! Got mine today

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Works only in the browser. Also, when you search with Google and load up a page, it displays only the text and images (you still need to select go to full page, or whatever it is, at the bottom of the web page to load the full page)... kind of annoying.
Is your browser set to mobile or desktop view?

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I live about an hour and a half from Windsor, ON in Mason, MI (just south of Lansing).

A fedex truck backed up and turned around in my driveway and I ran out, but nothing was left :(. Not that I thought there would be a new cell phone out there (if anything) but damned if I didn't think it...

Being so close to people getting the 920 is tough. bah.. Glad that its getting into people's hands though!

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Question about taking videos in landscrape/portrait.

With the 900, there was an issue if you take a video in landscape (holding sideways) where you upload to fb or anyway will play sideways. When you open the file directly, the video would play sideways as well.

Is this issue still there? i never had a phone do that before whether taken portrait or landscape, the video played correctly on FB and when you open the file except for the 900. I've had two different 900s do this.

jaygss

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Is there a possibility to shedule silent times or rings or anything?

That is the big thing I miss from Windows Phone (in contrast to Android).

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Since IE10 has flash baked in in Win8...does IE10 in WP8 have flash support? or no?

Not a big deal but I thought maybe it could? might?

How is the battery life anyways?

Oh and what GSM/UMTS/LTE bands are supported? Shouhld say on the back of the box. If I were to pick up Lumia920 and use it on a different carrier, which direction would be the way to go...internation? black only Rogers? or an AT&T model?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel