Pictures/Videos taken with your 920!

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Something is wrong here. This is one of the worst shots taken with Lumia 920 that i have seen. There is no way photo should be that bad. Are you sure this isn't taken whit iPhone?

That's a bit rude. Yes, I'm sure I took it with my Lumia 920. I'm still getting use to it, and there's no need for you to respond like that. It's responses like this that make me not want to share my photos with anyone. Thanks for that.

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
A******. I think it's lovely, and the colors are great. Please continue to share :)

Thanks. I just don't understand why someone looks at it and doesn't say something like "It's not bad, but it could be better because I see a lot of noise. Try turning down ISO and use a slower shutter", or something like that. *shrugs* Oh well. I appreciate your vote of confidence!

TK2011

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Here's a pic I took in a friend's front yard a few nights ago. I just got the phone about a week ago, so I'm still feeling out the camera a bit.
https://skydrive.live.com/pagenotfounderror

Beautiful shot. It's a little noisy and slightly blurry but that's what's happens for handheld shots in very low light like that. I don't think you did anything wrong. Most other phones will probably give you very dark or unrecognizably blurry pictures in that situation.

kong u

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I think maybe instead of insert image, just paste the embed code?

Have tried just pasting the links into the textbox but still no show.

Hey kong u, I don't think the forums here support HTML, they use BBCode.

Does this mean I cannot post photos from skydrive so that they appear in the post? Will I have to use my Webshots account?

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

kong u

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Can you not download them to the machine you're on and upload them in the Image uploader on the site? Just curious, as I think that's the best route to take to have them show. As for the pics themselves: I love your kitty (very cute!) and I love the pic of the lamp (I think it's a lamp? - this one: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=480ddeb8a26602ab&id=480DDEB8A26602AB!1398&sff=1).

Edit:
I mean this one: https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid...480DDEB8A26602AB!1398&authkey=AKINhL13lehqOpg

Thanks for your comments. Pierre says thanks too ;)

Is there a way of avoiding downloading them as that method is more longwinded. If it is the only way to get skydrive photos to show up in posts then it'll have to be. Surely there's a way though...

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Another option is when on SkyDrive on a computer, click the photo you want to post, go into the "share" option, "get a link", and view only. It'll generate your image link that people can click on to view that image through your SkyDrive account. Or what bawboh said (that's how I do it).

:smile:

Kissanviikset

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
That's a bit rude. Yes, I'm sure I took it with my Lumia 920. I'm still getting use to it, and there's no need for you to respond like that. It's responses like this that make me not want to share my photos with anyone. Thanks for that.

Sorry, i did not meant to be rude but my first tough was that your camera may be faulty. There was just too much noise for it to be 920 shot or something else mysterious happened when you took that photo.

Scene itself was very nice but technically there was something wrong. Don't stop posting more photos just because of my stupid comment :unhappy:

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, i did not meant to be rude but my first tough was that your camera may be faulty. There was just too much noise for it to be 920 shot or something else mysterious happened when you took that photo.

Scene itself was very nice but technically there was something wrong. Don't stop posting more photos just because of my stupid comment :unhappy:

Thank you for the apology, I appreciate and fully accept it. I think that I could have taken a bit more control and dropped my ISO (the #1 reason someone gets so much noise). I think the main issue with my pic was the fact that there was a lot of light in one section, and none in another and the sensor wasn't sure what to make of it. I think taking everything off of Auto and tweaking them myself will help a lot. We'll see, but I think that the pics on this are great, even compared to my "old" HTC One X.

I'm very interested in the camera apps that WPCentral has been reviewing lately (I do a lot of photography on the side, and would like more control over the phone's camera than what the base app gives). I'm thinking CameraPro will be what I want, but I'm going to wait and see comparisons tomorrow.

xpkmx

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site

Attachments

• bane.jpg
    bane.jpg
    921.9 KB · Views: 11

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics