Lumia 920 Low Light Photos I Took (amazed by this camera!)

gjain

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
The pics look awesome.. can't wait to get my hands on a 920. Will have to find someone coming from US or Europe. I am in India. They just launched the 900 a couple of weeks back!!! NOKIA get your act together and launch 920 immediately in India!!!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Why do all the photos look like paintings? Especially the clouds. The light sources are super HDR mode or something and super red. It's much better than the pitch black nothingness that most cameras show, but the night shots on the lumia 920 are just weird. It looked just as strange on the official shots and other night pictures.

Because tinypic. Lower resolution/compressed. He should use like imageshack or imgur.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Theres zero reason to use imageshack over imgur, nobody wants to 1) load the pictures for 30 minutes 2) get 4 popups just for opening one picture.

But the low light sure looks great, just that I rarely have use for it personally :D

nicbex

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm unfortunately not impressed at all :/ While they certainly are very bright for being night images, they are blurry and with low details. Feels gimmicky since you can't really use these for anything :/

rmichael75

May 12, 2012
Visit site
The pics look awesome.. can't wait to get my hands on a 920. Will have to find someone coming from US or Europe. I am in India. They just launched the 900 a couple of weeks back!!! NOKIA get your act together and launch 920 immediately in India!!!

It was in the news that it is Launcing in Nov 2012... Dont worry.. :)

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
How bout some day time shots?

For those saying the pictures are too blurry and grainy for these night time shots, of course it is, try taking a night time show with any phone out there without flash, it is going to be grainy and blurry too.

jaygss

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Now I envy you for 2 things- your Phone and being in a canadian Suburb (miss both :( )

Great pictures, when I compare them to my 800's pictures, so much more better...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss