Canada Pre-orders

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from Rogers that it shipped! (pre-order status changed from Open to In Progress on Tuesday). Looked at the provided tracking number and looks like it's already here in Edmonton, probably at a warehouse though. I'll update once I know more.

Anyone else in Canada pre-order it?

xxgatvolxx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
What was your queue number?

I've been trying to find them in Rogers Plus stores here in Edmonton with no luck.
Not sure about dos101, but I was #15 and got the same e-mail, it says there were 3 shipped. So me, dos101, and some other lucky person from Edmonton should be getting them tonight or tomorrow.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I was #14.

Haha same here, shows 3 shipped. Hopefully not just stuck at a warehouse, so hoping for the phone call today.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Am down to 359! almost there lol

I'm actually surprised at least 359 people reserved it lol, considering there's been pretty much no advertising for it.

I was 50, received the notification on Tuesday night and the phone yesterday afternoon.

Nice! Congrats! Enjoy the phone.

Not sure about dos101, but I was #15 and got the same e-mail, it says there were 3 shipped. So me, dos101, and some other lucky person from Edmonton should be getting them tonight or tomorrow.

Did you get a phone call yet? I called the Rogers store that will be receiving it last night and explained my situation, and the girl said it's probably at the corporate office and will get distributed to the stores.

firstness

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone heard of additional units being sent to retail stores for over-the-counter purchase? After Oct 30-31 I haven't seen any.

DA DSGN

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I was a little higher then 359 but it went down by the time I posted that. Its a good sign for the phone I guess, no mention of it anyhwere on rogers.com and it got 350 reserved!

Down to 356 ahah

firstness

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I was a little higher then 359 but it went down by the time I posted that. Its a good sign for the phone I guess, no mention of it anyhwere on rogers.com and it got 350 reserved!

Down to 356 ahah
Would they really be sending the units one by one? The single-digit decreases in queue number are likely to be from people cancelling their reservation rather than in actual delivered units.

stressds

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone heard of additional units being sent to retail stores for over-the-counter purchase? After Oct 30-31 I haven't seen any.

I tired a couple stores in Mississauga and the Yorkdale store on Oct 31 and Nov 1. There were none in and in the case of Yorkdale, none since the 30th.

I'm number 328 and waiting...

xxgatvolxx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
No, although I do find it amusing that it took roughly 24 hours to ship across Canada, but over 2 days to ship across town. I hope they do processing over weekends because waiting until Monday to get something that has been here since Wednesday unacceptable.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
No, although I do find it amusing that it took roughly 24 hours to ship across Canada, but over 2 days to ship across town. I hope they do processing over weekends because waiting until Monday to get something that has been here since Wednesday unacceptable.

My thoughts exactly.

Dos101

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got the call, my phone is here! I'm not at all impressed how Rogers has handled this whole thing, and I'm going to voice my concern to the Rogers rep at the ROgers store when I go pick up the phone. If enough people complain I'm sure SOMETHING will make it's way up the corporate ladder, or maybe I'm just being naive.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786