Does anyone that has a new phone know if the volume controls are separate for different phone functions? On my Lumia 900 I would lower the volume for games and forget to turn it back up and miss a text or a call. It would be nice if the volume was split between music, games, phone notifications, etc. Thanks!
    11-01-2012 03:55 PM
    I agree! I really hate that the "ringer volume" controls the sound when you play a voicemail from visual voicemail. I've let meetings to check messages and I have to turn the volume all the way up (30) to hear it. I have often forgot to lower it when I return the meeting....and well...it's embarssing. The volume that controls your voice calls should do the same on VVM!
    11-01-2012 04:00 PM
    Someone asked xsev and I believe he said no. Sucks :@
    11-01-2012 07:48 PM
    I sure hope they have. Its the DUMBEST THING and I'm no programmer but surely its a simple fix
    11-02-2012 01:21 AM
    Does anyone that has a new phone know if the volume controls are separate for different phone functions? On my Lumia 900 I would lower the volume for games and forget to turn it back up and miss a text or a call. It would be nice if the volume was split between music, games, phone notifications, etc. Thanks!
    It only has one volume control and it sucks
    12-17-2012 07:56 PM
    Nope sorry to say still the same. . . Beats the **** out of me why they don't change it. Maybe because we want it changed.
    12-17-2012 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD