11-19-2012 04:45 PM
344 ... 910111213 ...
tools
    Can also back up the 399.99 price ( + 10 top up. )

I asked to buy one but they had no free sell stock and all their stock is for contracts but said they might be getting some today. Will call back after lunch
    11-12-2012 04:35 AM
    Just popped into p4u and sorted out my upgrade ready as they didn't have a red in yet of course but I managed to get a 31 per month contract that includes 400 mins, 750 data, unlimited texts, bt WiFi and no cost for the handset! Which is better than my best offer from orange who wanted 40 for the handset and p4u via the phone wanted 200 more.

Now just got to wait for the phone call saying they have them in.
    11-12-2012 05:12 AM
    Clove have limited white SIM-free unlocked stock arriving tomorrow: Buy Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia Smartphones | Nokia Lumia 920 Accessories
    11-12-2012 05:23 AM
    Clove have emailed me to let me know that the white 920 will be arriving tomorrow if anyone wants to try their luck

No idea how unlocked they really are

Hi,

We are pleased to let you know that we will be receiving stock of the SIM-free Nokia Lumia 920 White tomorrow.

Stock will be limited, so please place an order ASAP if you would like to receive one at the earliest possible opportunity. We will begin shipping out orders tomorrow once stock has arrived.

Please visit the following link to place an order for the Lumia 920.

Buy Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia Smartphones | Nokia Lumia 920 Accessories

Kind Regards

The Clove Technology Sales Team.
    11-12-2012 05:26 AM
    Spoke to them, Ordered one.

They are totally unlocked.
    11-12-2012 05:31 AM
    I'm hoping they get either Black or Red in soon, actually any colour other than white would do. I'm actually glad Phones4U refused to sell me one now.
    11-12-2012 05:37 AM
    Great, I was in the middle of ordering one, when their servers went basically down...

I guess there is a big demand...
    11-12-2012 05:39 AM
    I went into 2 of my local EE shops this morning and both of them said they were not offering the 920 sim-free or pay as you go and you can only buy them on contracts. They said this was their store policy and that the 'internet rumours' I'd heard were wrong. The guy told me I should try to find a sim-free version from Nokia who he thinks still sell the phones.
    11-12-2012 05:53 AM
    I went into 2 of my local EE shops this morning and both of them said they were not offering the 920 sim-free or pay as you go and you can only buy them on contracts. They said this was their store policy and that the 'internet rumours' I'd heard were wrong. The guy told me I should try to find a sim-free version from Nokia who he thinks still sell the phones.
    That's exactly what I got in Bournemouth. This is such a mess!
    11-12-2012 05:58 AM
    That's exactly what I got in Bournemouth. This is such a mess!
    unlocked from Clove is available now. http://blog.clove.co.uk/2012/11/12/sim-free-nokia-lumia-920-white-arriving-tomorrow/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=sim-free-nokia-lumia-920-white-arriving-tomorrow
    11-12-2012 06:11 AM
    I've now decided to wait until the 920 is generally available, tired of ordering from overseas with the chance I might have return it all because Nokia have chosen some strange strategy to sell their flagship phone.
    11-12-2012 06:30 AM
    Just been on the phones to the upgrades people at Phones4U. I got it in yellow with Panther 900 for 33.50 p/m

Now I just have to wait for my phone....grrrr
    11-12-2012 06:33 AM
    Spoke to them, Ordered one.

They are totally unlocked.
    Gonna take the plunge and order - worst case there's no stock left but gotta give it a shot
    11-12-2012 06:39 AM
    Clove have emailed me to let me know that the white 920 will be arriving tomorrow if anyone wants to try their luck

No idea how unlocked they really are

Hi,

We are pleased to let you know that we will be receiving stock of the SIM-free Nokia Lumia 920 White tomorrow.

Stock will be limited, so please place an order ASAP if you would like to receive one at the earliest possible opportunity. We will begin shipping out orders tomorrow once stock has arrived.

Please visit the following link to place an order for the Lumia 920.

Buy Nokia Lumia 920 | Nokia Lumia Smartphones | Nokia Lumia 920 Accessories

Kind Regards

The Clove Technology Sales Team.
    520 incl VAT :dry
    11-12-2012 06:44 AM
    Just been on the phones to the upgrades people at Phones4U. I got it in yellow with Panther 900 for 33.50 p/m

Now I just have to wait for my phone....grrrr
    They have yellow already? Did they say when it would arrive?
    11-12-2012 06:44 AM
    We don't get any colours apart from black (which is coming at the end of November/start of December) until the 17th December in Australia, at the earliest.
    11-12-2012 08:21 AM
    They have yellow already? Did they say when it would arrive?
    Should be with me "Within 5 working days". They were trying to sell me any other colour, but I said I would wait for the yellow. They put me on hold and came back and said "Good news, my manager says that we now have yellow in stock".

Not sure about stores or online though
    11-12-2012 08:36 AM
    anyone know if you get the free wireless speaker when buying sim free ( term used loosely ) from phones 4 you ?
    11-12-2012 08:38 AM
    Just to confirm, the 399.99 PAYG deal in the EE store is correct. A friend of mine just bought a black one with a free wireless charger and free Wesc headphones. He had to buy a 10 top up and could only have black.

It is locked like a "Sim-Free" handset from Phones4U, i.e. with T-Mobile, Orange and EE.
    Everything is the same as this ridiculously priced one on eBay who must have bought the same deal.

Nokia Lumia 920 Black+Charging Plate+wesc Headphones New+10 Orange Cred Bundle | eBay
    11-12-2012 08:44 AM
    anyone know if you get the free wireless speaker when buying sim free ( term used loosely ) from phones 4 you ?
    I dont think they are doing this any more?
    11-12-2012 08:58 AM
    Should be with me "Within 5 working days". They were trying to sell me any other colour, but I said I would wait for the yellow. They put me on hold and came back and said "Good news, my manager says that we now have yellow in stock".

Not sure about stores or online though
    Thanks, maybe I'll get on the phone to them! I think I want yellow; would love to actually see one (a real one, not just a dummy) but might take the gamble!
    11-12-2012 09:00 AM
    Just got a black 920 from an EE shop. Pay as you go 399.99. Didn't get a free wireless pad but did get some WESC headphones that don't look to shabby.

Just need to get it unlocked now or get an orange/tmobile sim card.

Still it's been a headache getting this phone and nearly jumped ship to iphone5 and the staff at EE and phones4u just don't have any idea about this phone.
    11-12-2012 09:03 AM
    Just popped into p4u and sorted out my upgrade ready as they didn't have a red in yet of course but I managed to get a 31 per month contract that includes 400 mins, 750 data, unlimited texts, bt WiFi and no cost for the handset! Which is better than my best offer from orange who wanted 40 for the handset and p4u via the phone wanted 200 more.

Now just got to wait for the phone call saying they have them in.
    I got the same as you, but have a 10% discount so actually pay 28 a month, if you were already with orange you should definitely call them up and demand discount save about 60
    11-12-2012 09:29 AM
    3 EE stores later, all with stock of handsets but none will sell them off contract. Clowns
    11-12-2012 09:32 AM
    WOOHOO! Picked up a PAYG 399 (+10 top-up) Black 920 from the EE Store.

I called an EE store in Guildford today and they said they wouldn't be selling payg as they don't have much stock. So I chanced it and called another store which is just 2 minutes down the road and they had 1 payg handset in stock.

They said it was an Orange one and i asked if it would work with a T-Mobile SIM. The guy, very friendly, said it wouldn't and I asked if I could pop in and try anyway as I believe it will. He replied that he can't open up the stock to try it out but after a second thought he agreed to do me a favour.

So i rushed over to the store, he opened it up, popped in one of the store T-Mobile sims and lo-and-behold it worked. He was more than happy to sell me the handset. I told him i'm going to buy a T-Mobile 30-day SIM and he was a little disappointed when I informed him that I'll be buying it through quidco for the 20 cashback but he was still really friendly and threw in the wireless charging plate as well.

Annoyingly, i pulled the trigger on getting a 3 (Three) One Plan 30-day sim only contract and i'm paying my first month on that (and another month with O2) as my PAC expired. Just ordered a T-Mobile 30-day Full Monty SIM so by tomorrow i'll have 3 mobile phone contracts. Need to cancel my O2, and 3 contracts, port over my number to T-Mobile and stick with them until the phone becomes unlockable (at which point i'll go back over to 3 for their allowance of mobile tethering).

All in all, a mightily frustrating experience trying to give my money to Nokia but the individual I got at the EE store was a good bloke.
    11-12-2012 10:13 AM
344 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD