Very good review from Slash Gear.

Spoiler: They really like it.....

AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Review - SlashGear
    Last edited by riffraffy; 11-08-2012 at 01:42 PM.
    Muessig, tissotti and vlad0 like this.
    11-03-2012 02:44 PM
    I'm saddened about the red.. it looks so good "in best case scenario", but in real hands on I found it was too much of a fingerprint magnet and didnt feel as good in hand as the black one :/ I really dislike having a black phone, but I was afraid I would regret getting a glossy phone more than black phone.

Oh well, as long as it's Lumia 920! :D
    11-03-2012 02:57 PM
    Not bad. Interesting they didn't find the problems the other reviews did with the weight and daytime photography
    11-03-2012 03:04 PM
    Good review, honest and fair. The camera problem seems to be one of consistency, I'm confident it will be fixed in a firmware/software update.
    11-03-2012 05:32 PM
    I'm saddened about the red.. it looks so good "in best case scenario", but in real hands on I found it was too much of a fingerprint magnet and didnt feel as good in hand as the black one :/ I really dislike having a black phone, but I was afraid I would regret getting a glossy phone more than black phone.

Oh well, as long as it's Lumia 920! :D
    I have been drooling over the red one but I don't think there are too many of the tile colors that look good with the red. They kind of clash. Now I'm thinking I'll just get the black or white.
    11-03-2012 08:14 PM
    I can't help but be disappointed with the quality of most of the shots they have in their GSIII vs 920 camera article.

The low-light shots keep me impressed but the regular light situations just don't seem as good as the GSIII. Of course, it DOES seem to me to be a software issue so I'm definitely keeping with my choice to get a 920.

It's still a bummer that we'll probably have a few months of average or even below average normal light photos before any software updates that correct this can be released.

The PureMotion HD+ display continues to receive top marks though, so I'm super stoked about that.
    11-03-2012 09:18 PM
    A good review that had a lot of high points. Now if AT&T would get their heads out of their asses and release this beast
    11-03-2012 10:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD