Here we are, Nov 4th Still no pre orders or announcement.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Reeves

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
That's very aggressive, and exactly the kind of move needed to give WP8 a fighting chance in the marketplace. That kind of deal makes it much more palatable to give WP8 a chance. Why did it take so long to work this out?

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

I'm guessing $149 was the agreed upon price at one point and then some last-minute negotiations got it down to $99.

What I don't get is why the 8X date was held up as well. Obviously with it selling for TWICE the price of the Lumia 920 on AT&T, HTC is in deep doo doo.

STM 69

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
That's very aggressive, and exactly the kind of move needed to give WP8 a fighting chance in the marketplace. That kind of deal makes it much more palatable to give WP8 a chance. Why did it take so long to work this out?

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

We'll never know....or care.

Calot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing $149 was the agreed upon price at one point and then some last-minute negotiations got it down to $99.

What I don't get is why the 8X date was held up as well. Obviously with it selling for TWICE the price of the Lumia 920 on AT&T, HTC is in deep doo doo.
Deep mofockin doodoo. $99 for an 8GB 8X seems pointless.

At $99, the 920 really has a chance to gain some ground.

I can't understand why they didn't announce this ONE friggin' month ago.

IM SURE it would have gotten MUCH more hype, the reviewers would have been A LOT nicer to a $99 device and IM SURE it would have gotten a lot of people off the iPhone 5 wagon.

Those executives responsible for these desicions seem very mongoloid.

Reeves

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
The phone clearly wasn't ready a month ago. There have been far too many reviews and hands-on with "pre-production software", and Nokia hasn't really been shipping them in big volume anywhere in the world, as far as I know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion