Best Buy Pre Ordered Cancelled?

fulnix

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I placed my order for a Red 920 on 10/22/12 and it's still showing as processing. This is also for an upgrade phone.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
seems to really be color specific. Well hopefully the at&t friday release is valid. I am off friday so will be there first thing in the morning

fulnix

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
seems to really be color specific. Well hopefully the at&t friday release is valid. I am off friday so will be there first thing in the morning

I don't think we've identified that at all. It seems to be very hit and miss. If anything I could see it dealing more with weather the phone is an upgrade vs. it being bought outright. I would assume BestBuy gets paid out more on upgrading a phone than just selling one outright as AT&T makes much more money on what I pay them monthly than what I'm paying for this phone, even if I were to buy it outright. That is all just my best guess nothing more, I have no evidence what so ever to base this on FYI.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I emailed bb just to see if they were planning on canceling my order.

this was their response. doesn't really tell me anything I couldn't read from the order status.

I apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced related to your order. I would like to inform that your order was not cancelled. However, its in back order status. It means that the order is not available right now. However, I assure you that when the time ,the item is available we will process the shipping as soon as possible.

I appreciate you taking the time to express your concern. And thank you for business with us.

In any case, cyan 920 ordered around 12PM.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs