11-06-2012 03:48 PM
32 12
tools
    I just spent 15 mins talking to a smoking hot Nokia rep about my dilemma and I still cant decide! She said she had the same issue but with red and white.

I love red as a color and the 920 red is amazing too! I despise black phones cos everyone has a black phone. Now, if it wasnt for the glossyness, this would be a nobrainer.

The black one with the matte finish feels so much better in hand, doesnt absorb as much fingerprint smudge and seems more resistant against micro scratches.

How a device feels is really important, but so are the looks. I feel like Im gonna regret not getting the other whichever I pick.

Also got hands on with the sexy thing... only on the phone, though :D
    Aleksanterinkatu Store? Petite blonde?

Ya, Nokia had some nice gals showcasing them devices when I went there. Also, decided on Red. I can get a case if need be *shrug*
    11-06-2012 03:18 PM
    Aleksanterinkatu Store? Petite blonde?

Ya, Nokia had some nice gals showcasing them devices when I went there. Also, decided on Red. I can get a case if need be *shrug*
    Yep :P
    11-06-2012 03:19 PM
    Just post of photo of her with the Red phone and her with the black one and we'll decide for you.
    11-06-2012 03:29 PM
    Yep :P
    Ahh, same gal I had a chat with then most likely :) She brought out her own white 900 for me to compare between 920 and 900.

Black was nice, but red's red, y'know.
    11-06-2012 03:37 PM
    The red is too sexy for me to pass up. I'll just give it a quick swipe on the shirt now and then to keep smudges at bay. =)
    keizka likes this.
    11-06-2012 03:40 PM
    The red is too sexy for me to pass up. I'll just give it a quick swipe on the shirt now and then to keep smudges at bay. =)
    I can agree with that! Most masculine choice of colour, I might add. Reminds me of certain Italian sportscar.
    11-06-2012 03:46 PM
    I have red hair, does that mean I should get a red phone? I've always liked black (not really into flashy stuff), but have no experience with a matte finish (would a matte/rubbery finish gouge more easily?).
    11-06-2012 03:48 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD