Nokia Lumia 920 availability in Denmark

Sanpd

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Hello All, As some of you may know, the danish retailers had to extend their date of delivery to November 29th. (Source: Official Dates for Denmark and Norway)

Update 2:
I recieved my Nokia Lumia 920 yesterday and it works just great. All though it start up with a VodaPhone Logo at start it is the only thing that annoys a bit however this is only seen shortly when the Phone is started. It is not a problem setting the phone up with your own localized language; I've tested with both English and Danish and it works like a charm.

Update:

I've just recieved confirmation that my phone have been shipped. Just to be sure I contacted the retrailer and Amazon.de and they have confirmed it have been shipped and I should recieve the phone within 5-7 days.

For those interested I ordered the Phone from Amazon.de and used one of the retailers (Do not use Amazon.de itself as they do not ship outside of Germany)

Link: Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone, Amazon.de

---Old---

Because of this I would like to inqurie if anyone have any retailers (Best if they are located in Europe) which is able to ship a Nokia Lumia 920 (Any Colour) to Denmark as soon as possible or within 7 days or so.

I do not mind paying extra to get my Nokia Lumia 920, however it is an requriement it is the international version of the phone and not a localized version.

-Sanpd

Last edited:

xH4RRYx

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello All, As some of you may know, the danish retailers had to extend their date of delivery to late november start/mid December.

Because of this I would like to inqurie if anyone have any retailers (Best if they are located in Europe) which is able to ship a Nokia Lumia 920 (Any Colour) to Denmark as soon as possible or within 7 days or so.

I do not mind paying extra to get my Nokia Lumia 920, however it is an requriement it is the international version of the phone and not a localized version.

-Sanpd

You could try at http://m.cyberport.de/ which is German, I know some English folk have got theirs from there. Otherwise see where it's available in nearby countries (Sweden?) just an idea :)

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hello All, As some of you may know, the danish retailers had to extend their date of delivery to late november start/mid December.

-Sanpd
Usually your best bet is to go for German sites. Amazon.de is also good option.

Sanpd

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Update: I've ordered the Nokia Lumia 920 as I linked in my previous post. If this works it is a way of obtaining a Lumia 920 before the end/start of November/December for Scandinavians.

I'll update as soon as I know more.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone vertify if this is the international model? Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone 4,5 Zoll matt black: Amazon.de: Elektronik

My german is a bit rusty and I just want to make sure it is the international model and not a localized german version.
It's international version. Always use Google chrome for automatic translations or just google translate. :)

All of the phones are international versions as long as you are not buying from China or North America.

I hope you noticed there was 4 sellers selling Lumia 920 in Amazon.de ranging from 624 to 794 euros. Amazon.de direct was the cheapest, though they usually don't ship outside Germany.

Amazon.de: Einkaufsangebote: Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone (11,4 cm (4,5 Zoll) WXGA HD IPS LCD Touchscreen, 8 Megapixel Kamera, 1,5 GHz Dual-Core-Prozessor, NFC, LTE-f?hig, Windows Phone 8) matt black

fishytank

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hej, Nokia yesterday announced release of 29 November. I live 50 km from germany and will be getting one from Flensburg saturday or tuesday. The wait is to long till end november.

Sanpd

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I had a preorder from proshop, and now shipping date has been pushed forward to 4th of december.

I had the exact same thing, however I decided to try my luck in germany instead.

@Tissotti I did not order it directly from amazon.de however I ordered it from one of the retailers instead and the reason I ordered it already was because they only had 4 left in stock.

Sanpd

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Update:

I've just recieved confirmation that my phone have been shipped. Just to be sure I contacted the retrailer and Amazon.de and they have confirmed it have been shipped and I should recieve the phone within 5-7 days.

So if any scandinavians do not want to wait, this is a work around. I will ofcourse keep the thread updated and I will update the first post as well.

phonegeeks

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Hello All, As some of you may know, the danish retailers had to extend their date of delivery to November 29th. (Source: Official Dates for Denmark and Norway)

Update 2:
I recieved my Nokia Lumia 920 yesterday and it works just great. All though it start up with a VodaPhone Logo at start it is the only thing that annoys a bit however this is only seen shortly when the Phone is started. It is not a problem setting the phone up with your own localized language; I've tested with both English and Danish and it works like a charm.

Update:

For those interested I ordered the Phone from Amazon.de and used one of the retailers (Do not use Amazon.de itself as they do not ship outside of Germany)

Link: Nokia Lumia 920 Smartphone, Amazon.de

---Old---

-Sanpd

I bought my international version from gsmnation.com. They do international shipping as well.

Lilleverden

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Ordered back in October, was told thats i get it right after the WP 8 presentation, was told, 29 oct, then on the 28 oct, the order was changed the to 21 november, then a couple of days later, it was pushed to 24th of november, then Nokia offically stated that the Norwegian launch was the 29 of november, my order is now pushed back to 4 of december.... i hate waiting... :shocked:

Update 1 pushed back to 12/12

Update 2 20/12!!!!!! :unhappysweat:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss