Nokia Lumia 920 is available on 11/9 for purchase

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't find it but once I logged into my account and selected 'add a line' it was the first option.

Edit: It is there and clickable but clicking it just refreshes the page...

josephan

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Red with Black charging plate. Also got the $25 off. That was a nice surprise. Has anyone tried ordering a colored charging plate. I know the promo message said free Black plate but I was just wondering if anyone got a colored one for free.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered my Red with Black charging plate. Also got the $25 off. That was a nice surprise. Has anyone tried ordering a colored charging plate. I know the promo message said free Black plate but I was just wondering if anyone got a colored one for free.

Are you Premier?

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If you apply some kind of corporate discount from a company you work for, you are automatically part of the Premier program. Premier ordering site, Premier customer service (which sucks), etc.

Premier CS sucks? I called one time recently just to ask a simple question. No account changes, no problems, and the rep credited my account $70 simply because I was asking how to lower my bill via dropping a line (which I couldn't do without EFT yet).

KILLAchievement

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

Did your order come up with the right price? When I got my order confirmation email it had the price of $301.81 (through Premier). This was $199.99 for the black Lumia 920, $49.00 for the black charge plate and the $36 upgrade fee, plus taxes. I checked my bank and they authorized the amount of everything except the upgrade fee obviously, this kinda ticks me off. And I was eligible for the upgrade, plus had the $100 instant rebate and free charging plate listed on the page.

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I bought my Lumia 900 in April. AT&T is telling me that my earliest upgrade option is November 2013 for an iPhone. WTF?

Sounds about right. Early upgrades show up around 1.5 years.

Also, I know Friday is still far away, but when someone gets their hands on a 920, let us T-Mobile peeps know if the AT&T versions support AWS!

BK-one

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Guys - I went into an AT&T corporate store in Bridgewater, NJ to find out about the Nokia Lumia 920.

Guess what, the sales lady mentioned that It's coming out on November 9th and I can come into the the store and purchase one. When I asked her, if I can pre-order one right now, she said, it was not possible, but I can call ATT customer care and I probably I can pre-order with them.

But she said, there is no way she can reserve one or pre-order from the store. But I can buy them in the store on the 9th in-person.

This is exiting news... Get your wallets ready...

EDIT: When I asked them about the price for the phone, she said, they are not sure yet and they have a meeting sometime mid week where the price will be reviled.
At 3:05 am EST, I logged into my AT&T account and chose my phone, selected upgrade options, and per-ordered the 920 in Red. It says fed ex will delivery on 11/09. It was $449 since I am not eligible for an upgrade which is less than what I was expecting.. CAN'T WAIT..

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
At 3:05 am EST, I logged into my AT&T account and chose my phone, selected upgrade options, and per-ordered the 920 in Red. It says fed ex will delivery on 11/09. It was $449 since I am not eligible for an upgrade which is less than what I was expecting.. CAN'T WAIT..

Will that be a new phone number? Since you were not eligible for an upgrade, how could you pre-order on the site? All I get is upgrade to an iPhone 5.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99