Nokia Lumia 920 is available on 11/9 for purchase

Bigfireq

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded my phone with 2 year commitment

Like everyone else, trying to upgrade tonight was just taking me to a generic phone shopping page. Sometime soon after midnight, that changed to the 920 upgrade page and I was able to upgrade my :)line (cyan!). Shipping is on the 8th, hoping delivery is on the 9th. The charging plate was never mentioned, either as a freebie or as an optional paid upgrade.

JaimitoFrog

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
So it seems the only path for me to keep my phone# and migrate to a 920 is to break my contract, pay the ETF and haggle with my AT&T sales rep to let me keep my phone #?

I'm hoping they will offer early upgrade for lumia 920 too.

without paying ETF, I wonder if you can add a second line, pay non commitment price for the phone, and pay for one time data plan and activation fee. Then cancel it after the month expires. then change the old sim card (assuming u had ATT) to the lumia 920

Bryant Spells

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine a few minutes ago once you order it tells you that u receive a wireless pad but u must choose ot when picking ur accessories and then it gives ur discount at check-out

Bryant Spells

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Did your order come up with the right price? When I got my order confirmation email it had the price of $301.81 (through Premier). This was $199.99 for the black Lumia 920, $49.00 for the black charge plate and the $36 upgrade fee, plus taxes. I checked my bank and they authorized the amount of everything except the upgrade fee obviously, this kinda ticks me off. And I was eligible for the upgrade, plus had the $100 instant rebate and free charging plate listed on the page.
I'm premier customer cuz my dad is military my total was 145 with charging pad and my new data plan 5gb with tethering was 55 after 15% discount

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm premier customer cuz my dad is military my total was 145 with charging pad and my new data plan 5gb with tethering was 55 after 15% discount

Im a premier account aslo with a 23% because of my wife and He last job. I still paid 174. How did you pay 145? lol want that price.

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It's so nice to look at the ATT site and see that the no contract price is 449.99. I was upset that I didn't get to preorder the bbmobile/ebay with the 25% coupon to make it 449 so now that I know I get that price off the bat, I'm excited!

Frek

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Glad I waited until this morning after reading some of your guys posts. I'm also glad I choose to go into the store and order there.

I had a very positive experience going in to the store this morning. The sales rep knew about the 920 and promptly helped me put in an order for 2 of them.

Having just got home I already have an email from att that says if I ordered before the 3:00 on the 8th that my order would be here on the 9th.

I got 1 blue and 1 red, so the wife and I can fight over who gets which color on Friday.

pike1783

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad I waited until this morning after reading some of your guys posts. I'm also glad I choose to go into the store and order there.

I had a very positive experience going in to the store this morning. The sales rep knew about the 920 and promptly helped me put in an order for 2 of them.

Having just got home I already have an email from att that says if I ordered before the 3:00 on the 8th that my order would be here on the 9th.

I got 1 blue and 1 red, so the wife and I can fight over who gets which color on Friday.
I had the opposite in-store experience. After checking they told me pre-ordering was online only. I'm stuck going to the store first thing Friday and hoping they have decent stock.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Will AT&T sell you an off-contract phone without signing up with them?

I'm in Canada and the $450 price looks good, so if by chance I make a trip to the US I would try to pick one up if they sell it to me.

ryzama

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm AT&T will NOT unlock the Nokia Lumia 920, even for a fee?

I live in Canada and wanted a colour option, but willing to settle getting a black one from Rogers as they WILL unlock the phone for $25 dollars I believe. However if AT&T will, I'd like to get a red one from them.

en0x#AC

Jan 9, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from att

" We have processed your order and it has been sent to our warehouse for shipment. "

hope it will be here on friday ;D

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Only expect the lumia 820 desn't give us the purple screen again. I am really worry about this defect, and from this website, it is hard to see the changes between Lumia 800 and lumia 820 just interms of screens' material. This is the new Lumia 820 screen.

"Purple screen" issue has been corrected with a software update on the 900 a while ago I believe.

leo74

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Looks like everyone who put in a preorder at BB on the 21st gets screwed... I tried to get an update from them about my order, but no response. The amount showing up at my checking account in status "processing" since I placed the order is gone. The order status page still shows the item as "on backorder". Canceling the order would mean I would pay extra since I used gift cards for the purchase. But based on what I got from BB so far, I don't think I will get this phone anytime soon. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I am happy for all those lucky ones who will be holding a Lumia 920 in their hands by the end of the week. :)

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I talked to a csr today and they said that nothing needs to be done to get the charging plate, it will just be included. We'll see Friday though. She did sound pretty confident about her answer and knew exactly what I was talking about fwiw.

tinasious

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I talked to a csr today and they said that nothing needs to be done to get the charging plate, it will just be included. We'll see Friday though. She did sound pretty confident about her answer and knew exactly what I was talking about fwiw.
Good to know. Thanks :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon