920 at AT&T November 9 (this friday) for 99$ charging pad included.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
My friend Ryan has muscular dystrophy and he said man-up

21eyZA7vdqL.jpg

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
An informative topic in which I started in a positive light. Not my fault that fanboys can't let slide even the slightest grim against the Perfect 920.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I enjoy reading the banter, as long as it's light hearted and doesn't cross the line of being really jerkish.

I especially like the pictures.

Okay.. maybe I'm immature. :giggle:

Mike20PR

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
Is it confirmed that Cyan and Yellow are web exclusive? Havent seen any details about that and I want mainly a Cyan version but would like to pick it up personally in store

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Is it confirmed that Cyan and Yellow are web exclusive? Havent seen any details about that and I want mainly a Cyan version but would like to pick it up personally in store

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

It was stated by AT&t a while back. It may have changed since then but I doubt it.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Sucks that they won't carry yellow in-store :(. I wanted to compare it with the red before deciding. Any idea if the Microsoft Store will carry all AT&T colors in store, and on Friday?

wp8nyc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Went back and forth with my local ATT few times today. At first they were certain they would get yellow and grey. After numerous conversations and them checking their systems etc, they confirmed they would have 2 colors: Black and yellow.

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Went back and forth with my local ATT few times today. At first they were certain they would get yellow and grey. After numerous conversations and them checking their systems etc, they confirmed they would have 2 colors: Black and yellow.

Weird. Are the reps at these stores that utterly clueless, or is every store going to carry different colors? The official Nokia Conversations announcement claims AT&T stores will only carry red, black, and white, while yellow and cyan would only be available online.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Just called another store in my area and he confirmed Friday and said they would have black, yellow, blue and white...but he wasn't positive since they have yet to receive the shipment.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I went to 2 corporate stores. The first was a manager, he made 3 calls and said no pre orders, they will have them in store Friday Cyan, black & white only. I believe him. Yellow & red online only.

2nd store we won't know until they come in. Me: When will that be? Her: They haven't released that information yet. Me: Oh really? I heard they did. Her: pre orders online only. (not sure where that came from) Me: That's strange to me , you knew nothing but you now you know pre orders online only. Thanks for your help good bye. Assistant manager who was clueless and rude. hahahah Both stores were packed with people waiting.

MS Store: We have no idea sometime this month. They haven't released them. Me: ATT said Friday. Him: Really? They shouldn't get them before us. I want a 920 badly. I laughed. Than ask: Maybe the manager knows lets ask him when and if you'll have yellow. Him: The manager only knows as much as me. When he knows I'll know. :lol: I got less from him than the 2nd ATT place but at least he was comical.

As much as I prefer to get them at a store, I want yellow so I'll do mine online tonight.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if the employees at stores really can't find out out the info, are indifferent, or if they're all just lazy. I'd lean towards indifferent if they can't make a commission on you instantly, and there are people in line who they might be able to make money on.

doublebullout

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
My local AT&T store manager initially said that they would be getting the phones to sell next week, not Friday. Only after I told him that AT&T and Nokia had released a press release yesterday with the Friday date did he check the system. Even then, I couldn't preorder in the store to ensure pickup on Friday. I blame AT&T corporate communications rather than malice. It's obvious that the store managers didn't receive any advance communication about the Lumia 920 launch.

Sent from my The New iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett