Wonder what time for AT&T

MR.WaynesWorld

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Well looks like we will be able to order the Lumia 920 tomorrow, 11/7.

Anyone know what time the pre-ordering will begin?

I've waited a long time for this and want to get off the iPhone ecosystem.

BearJammerz

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well looks like we will be able to order the Lumia 920 tomorrow, 11/7.

Anyone know what time the pre-ordering will begin?

I've waited a long time for this and want to get off the iPhone ecosystem.
I am wondering the same.

Also, how does pre-ordering work? The pre-order links send you to a web site. Do they ship it to you? (And if they do, when would you get it?) Or can you pick it up (they hold it for you) in a store?

How many 920's (even in each color) do you think each store will have?

Any difference between AT&T stores vs At&T "authorized dealer" stores?

Thanks!

wp8nyc

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Wondering the same thing about preorder. Just spoke to ATT in my area and they said preorder is online only and that If I want to buy in store to just come by on Friday.

They also said that they will only have the yellow and grey (?) colors in stock.

Hope someone can give some more info on how the preorder will work.

bmarsden

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
I do wonder when those that pre-order will receive their phone. I'm guessing it wouldn't be until next week, but, it would probably let you pick from more color options.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I just live chatted with AT&T and of course they have no information about what time the preorder will begin.

They make it so hard...I really don't understand.

ETA: The rep just asked me where I saw that the phone will be able to be preordered tomorrow. Wonder what that means.

Now she said..."Oh , i checked that website it is a third party and here with att it still says coming soon we do not have any exact launch date from nokia"

AT&T reps are useless

Last edited:

tapiocamilktea

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the launch is gonna be a mess, seems like they made some last min decisions such as the $99 price point. And there are no ads yet for the 920, everyone else that doesn't come to this website still doesn't know it exist. I think they are rushing to get it out before other flagship phones are released next week such as nexus 4. Maybe instead of heavy advertisement they used the money for aggressive pricing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3