So... Available Stock #'s?

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't suppose any one has any intel on how many Lumia's they are actually going to stock on average at AT&T stores? Perhaps color availability as well?

I'm deciding whether or not I should just come into work late and work later in the evening so I can make sure I get a Cyan Lumia 920 on the 9th or if I can just take an early lunch and still likely have a shot at the bugger.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I don't suppose any one has any intel on how many Lumia's they are actually going to stock on average at AT&T stores? Perhaps color availability as well?

I'm deciding whether or not I should just come into work late and work later in the evening so I can make sure I get a Cyan Lumia 920 on the 9th or if I can just take an early lunch and still likely have a shot at the bugger.

Well unless something has changed, they said the Cyan could only be ordered online.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
You can pre-order tomorrow, Nov. 7 for delivery on the 9th. Might be an alternative to taking time off or fighting the store crowds.

Just saying.:cool:

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
You can pre-order tomorrow, Nov. 7 for delivery on the 9th. Might be an alternative to taking time off or fighting the store crowds.

Just saying.:cool:

When I spoke with the live agent on the AT&T Wireless site they didn't sound so optimistic about an 11/9 delivery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077