11-06-2012 08:23 PM
57 123
tools
    What doesn't seem to be true??
    disregard please.
    mister2d likes this.
    11-06-2012 03:11 PM
    Yeah here's my NEXT question for this thread...

Do they have ATT Sales people working that late? can we pre order by phone? or is it Website only?

I typically DON'T like using the website, b/c im ATT premiere.. and for the love of god btw.. i wish i could somehow GET OFF Att premiere and be a normal customer again.. b/c ATT premiere people get shafted every single product launch.. it's insane..

Anyways, i hate using the website.. i don't trust me.. many launches including the SGS3 launch i've been screwed countless times.

I may have to go into the store and pre order =( i don't want to do that b/c that would be later in the "pre order get yourself a spot in line, line"

If ya know what i mean
    Totally agree with you on the premiere customer thing. I've never had any success getting any priority shipment over the website ordering. I went to one of our local corporate stores today and talked to a guy who said he had just gotten off a conference call regarding the release. He had no inventory yet and didn't know what colors they would get but he assured me they would have "plenty" of inventory on Friday.
    11-06-2012 03:19 PM
    I just sent an email to Stephen Elop asking if pre-orders will be received on Friday for people that place them. I'll let you know what I find out.
    11-06-2012 03:47 PM
    I just sent an email to Stephen Elop asking if pre-orders will be received on Friday for people that place them. I'll let you know what I find out.
    Wow!! Good job!!! Hopefully you can get a reply from Elop before lumia 920 arrive at our door step.
    11-06-2012 04:03 PM
    I just emailed Obama and tell him that if he can promise my 920 pre-ordered tonight will be delivered on Friday, I will vote for him.
    11-06-2012 04:03 PM
    I plan on pre-ordering at 9pm tonight (west coast) depending on the expected delivery. I'll be out of town all weekend and next week so if it isn't going to arrive on Friday I'll try my luck at an AT&T store for some Cyan!
    11-06-2012 04:04 PM
    I'm going to preorder the **** out of this phone.
    11-06-2012 04:08 PM
    In the article, "The Nokia Lumia 920 will be available in AT&T stores in red, black and white, and youll be able to order cyan and yellow at ATT.com and by special order in stores."

Is that true?? Seems like if I want a yellow one, I have to pre-order it online....
    11-06-2012 04:09 PM
    The Nokia Lumia 920 will be available in AT&T stores in red, black and white, and youll be able to order cyan and yellow at ATT.com and by special order in stores.
    Dafuk? So I won't be able to see the yellow one in stores? That's going to complicate my yellow vs. red decision. Crappy. :mad:
    11-06-2012 04:10 PM
    I wonder what they mean by 'special order in stores.' It could be that they will have limited stock of those compared to black/red/white so they want to encourage people to order those online or it could mean order in store and wait for shipment.
    11-06-2012 04:13 PM
    In the article, "The Nokia Lumia 920 will be available in AT&T stores in red, black and white, and youll be able to order cyan and yellow at ATT.com and by special order in stores."

Is that true?? Seems like if I want a yellow one, I have to pre-order it online....
    Yes. They told us this like a month ago. Just preorder it online tonight and you will probably get it Friday anyways.
    11-06-2012 04:15 PM
    I wonder what they mean by 'special order in stores.' It could be that they will have limited stock of those compared to black/red/white so they want to encourage people to order those online or it could mean order in store and wait for shipment.
    It means if you walk into a store a want a color not available, they have to order it for you and you have to wait for it to come in. They will not be stocking all colors in stores, though the Microsoft Store should have all colors in stock.
    11-06-2012 04:16 PM
    Ok, I am surely buying 920.
    Question is what to do with my 900?

I wish, Nokia / ATT had a buy-back scheme for 900 users or some subsidy for the upgrade as I am only 6 months into the contract.
    11-06-2012 04:18 PM
    Ok, I am surely buying 920.
    Question is what to do with my 900?

I wish, Nokia / ATT had a buy-back scheme for 900 users or some subsidy for the upgrade as I am only 6 months into the contract.
    Pop out that sim card, put it on the Ebay, collect the $$$ and put it towards paying off the 920. Or use the money to pay the prorated different for an upgrade.
    11-06-2012 04:21 PM
    Wow!! Good job!!! Hopefully you can get a reply from Elop before lumia 920 arrive at our door step.
    He's been good about getting back to me quickly in the past -- sometimes in less than an hour. That's usually when sent late at night though...considering he's in Helsinki.
    11-06-2012 04:39 PM
    I typically DON'T like using the website, b/c im ATT premiere.. and for the love of god btw.. i wish i could somehow GET OFF Att premiere and be a normal customer again.. b/c ATT premiere people get shafted every single product launch.. it's insane..
    So what problems do you have with Premier. I am asking because I plan ordering tonight and I too am a Premier member. I just want to know what kind of problems I might have in store.
    11-06-2012 05:35 PM
    So what problems do you have with Premier. I am asking because I plan ordering tonight and I too am a Premier member. I just want to know what kind of problems I might have in store.

I'm curious too. I'm also Premier and I've always been able to upgrade online without a problem. Stores as well.
    11-06-2012 05:48 PM
    Can you preorder the Cyan one in stores? Or should I just preorder online? I really want to get it on Friday
    11-06-2012 06:08 PM
    I'm confused.. Can I pre-order black? Then I have to pick it up in stores?

Might not bother with a pre-order. I don't think demand will be high enough that they sell out instantly.
    11-06-2012 06:12 PM
    I'm going to preorder the **** out of this phone.
    my body is ready
    VagrantWade likes this.
    11-06-2012 06:27 PM

Might not bother with a pre-order. I don't think demand will be high enough that they sell out instantly.
    I'm not risking waiting... With my luck, I'd get "sorry sir, that hipster just walked out with our last one... You can see it sticking 3/4 of the way out of his skinny jeans pocket" :lol:
    11-06-2012 06:43 PM

I was told that all pre orders in store and online are shipped 3-5 days to your home.
    11-06-2012 06:50 PM
    Can you preorder the Cyan one in stores? Or should I just preorder online? I really want to get it on Friday
    Cyan is special order in AT&T stores or ONLINE only... Can not pick that up straight from the store on Friday.

Source: Amazing Nokia Lumia 920 bundle hits AT&T on Nov 9th – Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog
    11-06-2012 06:59 PM
    I have two Fosmon screen protectors for the Lumia 920 for who ever wants them as I don't need them and see no reason to be throwing them away. Free to who wants them just message me and I will mail them off 1st class mail tomorrow.
    11-06-2012 07:00 PM
    pre-orders are "available" right now through best buy
    see the thread here...
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/lumia-920/201088.htm
    11-06-2012 07:05 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD