Pre orders tonight at Midnight thread

Munkeyphyst

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to stop by Costco and see if I can get any details from the phone guy there. He had told me a couple weeks ago they would definitely carry it on release day.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Still not sure if it will actually deliver by 11/9 though... Usually they only pony up for next day or 2nd day air for the iPhone launch. Perhaps the warehouses are ready to go and they ship same day for deliver on 11/9 though.

I hope that is the case as it appears my only hope for a Cyan is a pre-order!

pandalove1027

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
"You’ll be able to pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920 later today, from 12am ET/9pm PT on AT&T’s website"??? Heck yes! I'm in California :) *Happy dance* Now the whole "while supplies last" is concerning...hope to snag one.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
there's actually lke 4 or 5 nokia FB pages.. ><

I know annoying.. make sure it's the Nokia US page, it's right at the top.

Ah your right I found it. I assumed the one that just said "Nokia" that I was following was the US one since the others are like Nokia UK etc.

chriscookz

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Any idea if when you pre-order has an effect on if you get the wireless charging plate? If I don't pre-order until Wednesday afternoon around lunch time, think that will penalize me? Or is the charging plate distributed when you come into the store to pick it up on Friday.

I would assume that they would have a good supply of charging plates, but I would hate for it to be a limited supply fiasco like the Rogers 920 release where each store only gets 2. Though I imagine if they are running the promotion from Friday through Dec. 31st they will have a lot to give out.

I'm just nervous about not getting the plate. I have no idea what the Windows Phone demand is like in my area. I'll be getting to work late on Friday so I can get to the AT&T store before it opens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb