Ok here's my situation. I LOVE the CYAN 920 and really LIkE the YELLOW 920 because the color just pops. I can't decide and tonight I'm preordering. Is the yellow Matte or shiny? I'm an elevator mechanic in NYC and I deal with grease all day. If dirt was to get on the Matte finish would it wipe off as easy as it would on a shiny finish. My Breslin has been yellow ... Cyan.... Yellow .... Cyan all day
    11-06-2012 03:31 PM
    Yellow.
    11-06-2012 03:32 PM
    Black, cyan and grey are matte colors, rest are glossy.

The black seemed to fend off at least any fingergrease pretty well, as the demo unit that is touched by probably thousands of people a day didnt show any smudges or grease to it, while the glossy ones look quite nasty on the backside with lots of fingerprintsmudge everywhere.
    11-06-2012 03:35 PM
    Red! Ok not helping sorry, I just can't get the red one out of my mind. =)
    11-06-2012 03:35 PM
    Black, cyan and grey are matte colors, rest are glossy.

The black seemed to fend off at least any fingergrease pretty well, as the demo unit that is touched by probably thousands of people a day didnt show any smudges or grease to it, while the glossy ones look quite nasty on the backside with lots of fingerprintsmudge everywhere.
    I thought i'd like matte colors but i started thinking... over time you might get those wear spots that smoothens out the finishes. Then you end up with a discolored phone.

The glossy ones you can just wipe it with a damp cloth. Or put those screen protector films on the back.

Again, i'd go yellow.
    I'd go grey if i opt for the matte color.

I dont really like the cyan :p
    11-06-2012 03:40 PM
    I love cyan, don't get me wrong, but I'd go with yellow all the way. I've been wanting this phone myself, but here's the thing... I was thinking about which phones would look good with pretty much any tile color (aside from the plain black, white and gray) and yellow it is. I even think magenta tiles would look great with it! Nothing really clashes with the yellow, at least IMHO. ;)
    11-06-2012 03:43 PM
    Fellow! After some time - glossy will be matte on any parts of phone and matte will be glossy. So, there is no difference. Choose what u like visual. : LOL:
    11-06-2012 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD