Color of your Lumia 920

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I'll definitely have to try the white one in person. Maybe they will have the Cyan on display. If not, I can always ask to try the 900. It's going to be a tough call.

Pontifex

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Well I wan't a cyan but I'm not sure if that's possible. Here in Denmark the black, grey, white, red and yellow are the only confirmed colours so far. :mad:

So if the cyan doesn't become available here in Denmark I have to find it in a nearby country, or get one from US. :dry
Grey is not available anywhere at launch and Cyan is US-only :mad: I hope a carrier (or Elgiganten) will get it soon!

R?d gr?d med fl?de! ;)

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat. I saw "High Gloss Red" and now I'm thinking twice. In person, the white doesn't look good with the gloss finish. I may just end up going Cyan, as I originally wanted with the 900. Funny thing is, I wear the black rubber skin (or whatever they call it), so if I need it to be black, I'll order one of those.

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Black and white are boring, gf has a Cyan 900 and I think it looks cheap, don't like that at all. So it was between red and yellow. i went yellow.

razorguy

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
I really wanted the grey, but now I'm leaning toward Red but may end up with Black so that I can switch my live tile colors around without the colors clashing. Decisions, decisions...

dharmababa

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping for grey too. Waiting to see what Microsoft stores will carry.

If you watch the launch event, Ballmer says that the stores will carry all colors in the US.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping for grey too. Waiting to see what Microsoft stores will carry.

If you watch the launch event, Ballmer says that the stores will carry all colors in the US.
I do remember seeing Grey being a color that was coming to AT&T first. In fact, Cyan wasn't even shown at that time.

electricbopeep

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
The gray is the only color that really calls out to me. I'm going to check out the red in-store to see just how bright it is and if the glossy finish makes it look cheap. Deep reds are some of my favorite hues but bright ones are a real turn off for me.

Eta: in second thought, maybe I'll get a modern-style gela skin or skinit in gray.

Last edited:

BotanicalStig

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I will likely get cyan. The glossy white 900 feels awful. As much as I like the red I don't think I'll like the finish. I'm using a cyan 900 and I like it, I wish it were a deeper blue, but at least it isn't shiny plastic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb