11-07-2012 11:56 AM
234 1234 ...
tools
    Are you all premier members?
    11-06-2012 11:14 PM
    I just put in an order and it was accepted for the Lumia 920 in Matte Cyan thru AT&T Premier. I did see the wireless charger, but don't see it on Order Status as it was a promotion and not a SKU.
    11-06-2012 11:14 PM
    Just ordered my "glossy red" 920 for $99.99 plus free black charging pad!!! :-D

(Note for those wondering: price initially shows as $199.99 for the phone and the full price for the pad, but you'll see the discount down to $99.99 for the phone and $0 for the pad after you start checking out).

Due on 11/9!!!!! Trying not to squeal like a little girl....

....failing....
    11-06-2012 11:15 PM
    Is it taking off the wireless charger at checkout for anybody? I got the message saying that it is free, and to make sure to add it, but it also said if you buy the phone with a 2 year commitment. I do not have an upgrade and am buying it outright, and when i get to the cart, it has it listed like I am paying for it. Dont know if thats normal, or b/c I am buying it off contract.
    No my guess is they will take it off before they bill you.
    Gah its showing the cyan as $199...wtf
    Is it taking off the wireless charger at checkout for anybody? I got the message saying that it is free, and to make sure to add it, but it also said if you buy the phone with a 2 year commitment. I do not have an upgrade and am buying it outright, and when i get to the cart, it has it listed like I am paying for it. Dont know if thats normal, or b/c I am buying it off contract.
    You are only eligible for the free charging pad if you are doing a new line or upgrade. It is showing $49 being take off right before checkout for me.
    Rebelatheart likes this.
    I had the same problem. It's just for contract renewals or new service with a 2year plan. I'll wait and pick one up on eBay or amazon.
    Rebelatheart likes this.
    11-06-2012 11:16 PM

I don't think you get the free charger if you pay full retail price. I added a line to my account and got the 920 (red). It was 199 (minus 100 at checkout) and then 50 for the charger (minus 50 at checkout).
    Rebelatheart likes this.
    11-06-2012 11:16 PM
    I didnt know that I was, but the order confirmation email said I was and came from ATT premier. I do have a discount on my line from my employer. Maybe thats why.

But, to find the phone, I just logged in to my account...when to shop, and wireless...then upgrade phone...then clicked on the check upgrade eligibility....then it said I wasnt, but could get an early iPhone 5 discount...I clicked "see all smartphones" at the bottom right side, and then the 920's were the first phones listed.

Hope that helps.
    11-06-2012 11:17 PM
    I didnt know that I was, but the order confirmation email said I was and came from ATT premier. I do have a discount on my line from my employer. Maybe thats why.

But, to find the phone, I just logged in to my account...when to shop, and wireless...then upgrade phone...then clicked on the check upgrade eligibility....then it said I wasnt, but could get an early iPhone 5 discount...I clicked "see all smartphones" at the bottom right side, and then the 920's were the first phones listed.

Hope that helps.
    Looking at all phones. I don't see it. Must be premier only. Wish they would have specified this in the press release. Jesus tap dancing christ.
    11-06-2012 11:19 PM
    Ordered!!! I had to go through OLAM and select upgrade. Once I went to the phones page in my account, it showed up. Ordered my black 920!!!

IMPORTANT!!!
    YOU MUST ADD THE WIRELESS CHARGING BASE!!! If you do not, you won't get it and it WON'T discount the device an additional $100. It will show up at $199. If you add the base on the accessory page, it will take off an additional $100 to make it $99.
    Ordered via Premier
    I am a premiere member vagrantwade. Didn't see any change to the front page, but went ahead and started the process to order the upgrade, and when I was shown the page to select phones and filtered to Nokia I saw all the 920s listed, and proceeded to order my red 920 plus free black charger pad (which I had to add manually to my order) from there.

Initially showed as 199 for phone and 49 for pad but these were discounted to 99.99 and 0 when checking out.
    11-06-2012 11:20 PM
    I just tried calling ATT to place an order with no success. They said it hasn't populated in their system yet :(
    Ordered White, Hopefully nothing goes wrong...
    Just spoke to a support rep and they said it wont' be up until 12:00pm central.

****ing hate AT&T right now. They keep saying it isn't available for anyone yet.
    wiscamper likes this.
    11-06-2012 11:22 PM
    By the way, What's Premier? I ordered via premier also...
    11-06-2012 11:23 PM

****ing hate AT&T right now.
    AT&T is technically based out of Texas... they could have some agreement preventing them from opening up orders on their main site, different from premier. I have seen this with other online retailers that have multiple channels.
    11-06-2012 11:24 PM
    AT&T is technically based out of Texas... they could have some agreement preventing them from opening up orders on their main site, different from premier. I have seen this with other online retailers that have multiple channels.
    Then why did they release a press release telling people anyone could preorder at 12:00am EST?

Pretty stupid.
    11-06-2012 11:24 PM
    Looks like if you get a FAN discount you are considered to be a premier customer.
    Thank you 26% coca-cola discount... I do like their soda.
    Iviansour likes this.
    11-06-2012 11:25 PM
    Then why did they release a press release telling people anyone could preorder at 12:00am EST?

Pretty stupid.
    And why did they release they 900 on Easter Sunday???
    11-06-2012 11:25 PM
    I am also a premier customer I guess cause I work for the government. Just a heads up for some of you having trouble, I kept getting an error when checking my upgrade availability in Mozilla, but I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked first try. Just a thought for you guys. Preordered my Cyan!
    11-06-2012 11:27 PM
    Yeah, I've got an employer discount as well, and I guess that makes me premier. The confirmation e-mail I got was from AT&T Premier. I didn't know that.
    11-06-2012 11:28 PM

****ing hate AT&T right now. They keep saying it isn't available for anyone yet.
    DO NOT be jealous of us, TRUST ME. MARK MY WORDS Premeir members get TOTALLY ****ED>

We aren't even apart of some real system. the fact that we see these right now and nobody else does, doesn't surprise me. We are basically placing FAKE orders right now which ATT's MAIN company probably won't even look at until late thursday afternoon the night before friday.

Stay tuned for Threads by Premier members complaining about receiving NO updates to our order statuses. Watch

DO NOT be jealous of us, TRUST ME. MARK MY WORDS Premeir members get TOTALLY ****ED>

We aren't even apart of some real system. the fact that we see these right now and nobody else does, doesn't surprise me. We are basically placing FAKE orders right now which ATT's MAIN company probably won't even look at until late thursday afternoon the night before friday.

Stay tuned for Threads by Premier members complaining about receiving NO updates to our order statuses. Watch
234 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD