11-07-2012 11:56 AM
234 12345 ...
tools
    I believe that was posted from somewhere else; AT&T's official release never gave a time.

AT&T has screwed up a lot of things with the Lumia 920 launch but can't blame them for this.
    11-06-2012 11:28 PM
    I can't get it to show a $99 price. I go all the way to the last page of checkout and they are charging me $199 and $49 for the wireless charger.
    11-06-2012 11:29 PM
    I chose the black plate and everything, and I'm still getting the $200+ price for my upgrade. What gives? Ugh, I'm just going to go to bed. Hopefully this is sorted in the morning.
    You can also walk into any AT&T store tomorrow and order from within the store any of the online colors. You just won't be able to walk into a store on friday and get the online only colors right from the store.

That's what I'd do if the online/premier thing is keeping you from ordering right now.
    Last edited by Landsharkk; 11-06-2012 at 11:42 PM.
    I believe that was posted from somewhere else; AT&T's official release never gave a time.

AT&T has screwed up a lot of things with the Lumia 920 launch but can't blame them for this.
    Actually you are correct. Nokia on their page officially said it. So they are the assholes this time.
    11-06-2012 11:30 PM
    my problem is on check out page, the price is still 199, but the wireless charging pad is 0 now. wtf...
    11-06-2012 11:30 PM
    We aren't even apart of some real system. We are basically placing FAKE orders right now which ATT's MAIN company probably won't even look at until late thursday afternoon the night before friday.
    I find this to be nonsense.
    11-06-2012 11:31 PM
    DO NOT be jealous of us, TRUST ME. MARK MY WORDS Premeir members get TOTALLY ****ED>

We aren't even apart of some real system. the fact that we see these right now and nobody else does, doesn't surprise me. We are basically placing FAKE orders right now which ATT's MAIN company probably won't even look at until late thursday afternoon the night before friday.

Stay tuned for Threads by Premier members complaining about receiving NO updates to our order statuses. Watch
    My order says its scheduled to arrive by Friday. We shall see I guess. Is Premier really that unreliable?
    11-06-2012 11:32 PM
    I can't get mine to show $99 price. It keeps showing $199.
    11-06-2012 11:34 PM
    Hmmmm, I was good to go, went through the whole process to order the Matte Cyan 920 with the black charger. I selected "keep my existing plan", and got kicked out to the Premier customer screen. I still have a grandfathered Unlimited Data plan. So, not sure if that had something to do with it or not.

I'll call in the morning. If they won't grandfather my plan, I'll just buy one unlocked and go over to T-Mobile
    well I got it figured out...

Im pretty sure I screwed up the service plan part... This is part of a family plan, and it didn't seem to offer that option...

but I have the preorder for 99.99 with a free black wireless charging plate. So if I get a phone, Im sure I can sort out the plan stuff later.

I am apparently premier... someone in my family plan must be linked with something somewhere...
    Well, I saw the 920 on the home page, but as soon as I logged on to upgrade, the phone disappeared...wtf?

Tried Firefox and IE
    11-06-2012 11:35 PM
    Premier member here, absolutely ZERO issues placing my order for Cyan 920 @ $99 w/ 2 yr upgrade and FREE black wireless charging plate. The charging plate will not automatically populate, you have to scroll down the accessories page and select "1" and add to cart, it will zero out once you get to the checkout page. Order to arrive "on or around the 9th".

For those having issues, my only suggestion would be to empty browser cache and delete cookies. Good luck!
    My order says its scheduled to arrive by Friday. We shall see I guess. Is Premier really that unreliable?
    It is, TRUST Me i've been through EVERY single Major Day one pre order device Snafu on ATT>

THe last one was the Galaxy S3 which I pre ordered.. through ATT premier, and me and 100's of other premier members all got shafted. It's a premier thing.

One persons best description for the premier program is it's a separate "ARM" of the company and their systems are actually NOT apart of the main ATT system. THis is why you always have to go through different people for everything.
    well I got it figured out...

Im pretty sure I screwed up the service plan part... This is part of a family plan, and it didn't seem to offer that option...

but I have the preorder for 99.99 with a free black wireless charging plate. So if I get a phone, Im sure I can sort out the plan stuff later.

I am apparently premier... someone in my family plan must be linked with something somewhere...
    It didn't give me an option anywhere to change service plan; hope they don't remove my 'unlimited data'...
    11-06-2012 11:37 PM
    Long story short, I have to cancel my preorder tomorrow (thanks for the waste of time echat), and will order from my preferred place to buy phones...Amazon. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone else who was eligible for the free charger. $99 is a awesome deal.
    11-06-2012 11:37 PM
    If my Cyan gets backordered because I'm not a premier member, I'm going to kick AT&T in the nutsack.
    11-06-2012 11:38 PM
    Just ordered my red 920. np seeing the $99 price plus -$49.00 charging plate. Can't wait til Friday.
    11-06-2012 11:38 PM
    Premier member here, absolutely ZERO issues placing my order for Cyan 920 @ $99 w/ 2 yr upgrade and FREE black wireless charging plate. The charging plate will not automatically populate, you have to scroll down the accessories page and select "1" and add to cart, it will zero out once you get to the checkout page. Order to arrive "on or around the 9th".

For those having issues, my only suggestion would be to empty browser cache and delete cookies. Good luck!
    Just a note!!! I forgot to add the charging plate so I called their order entry department (I guess lol)... I was told that they will mail you the charging plate as part of the promotion if you forgot to add it, you just have to call their Customer Service line after you get your device. :)
    11-06-2012 11:39 PM
    I agree...not seeing the 920 listed at all...and also am not a premiere member...I log in to my account and go to upgrade and do not see Lumia at all...I'm going to bed and guess I'll try in the morning...
    11-06-2012 11:40 PM
    920 is showing up for me now but I click on "preorder" and it does nothing.
    11-06-2012 11:41 PM
    When I pre-ordered my HTC One X, I had no problem receiving it that Friday, which was 2 days before the official release. Mind you, the system didn't update with status until the day before which caused a lot of stress and discontent for a lot of people, but it did make it...
    I just logged into my account and the 920 is listed as one of my upgrade options. All colors except yellow say they should arrive on, or around, 11/09. The date for yellow is listed as 11/14. The price is 99 bucks and the offer includes a free, black wireless charger. I guess that's probably not news to anyone. I would really like to check out the phone before taking the plunge. If I get one, it will probably be black, but I would really like to see the other colors. I'm kinda old, so I should probably just stick with black.
    Just a note!!! I forgot to add the charging plate so I called their order entry department (I guess lol)... I was told that they will mail you the charging plate as part of the promotion if you forgot to add it, you just have to call their Customer Service line after you get your device. :)
    I hope you told them to note that you called in on your account. They have a way of telling you one thing and then calling you crazy later.
    11-06-2012 11:42 PM
    920 is showing up for me now but I click on "preorder" and it does nothing.
    click on the phone, and click add on the left side of the full page.
    11-06-2012 11:43 PM
234 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD