I think they are going up online soon!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Just spoke to a support rep and they said it wont' be up until 12:00pm central.

****ing hate AT&T right now. They keep saying it isn't available for anyone yet.

Sonofdex

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site

****ing hate AT&T right now.

AT&T is technically based out of Texas... they could have some agreement preventing them from opening up orders on their main site, different from premier. I have seen this with other online retailers that have multiple channels.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
AT&T is technically based out of Texas... they could have some agreement preventing them from opening up orders on their main site, different from premier. I have seen this with other online retailers that have multiple channels.

Then why did they release a press release telling people anyone could preorder at 12:00am EST?

Pretty stupid.

Fozwald

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Looks like if you get a FAN discount you are considered to be a premier customer.
Thank you 26% coca-cola discount... I do like their soda.

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I am also a premier customer I guess cause I work for the government. Just a heads up for some of you having trouble, I kept getting an error when checking my upgrade availability in Mozilla, but I switched to Internet Explorer and it worked first try. Just a thought for you guys. Preordered my Cyan!

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I've got an employer discount as well, and I guess that makes me premier. The confirmation e-mail I got was from AT&T Premier. I didn't know that.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

****ing hate AT&T right now. They keep saying it isn't available for anyone yet.
DO NOT be jealous of us, TRUST ME. MARK MY WORDS Premeir members get TOTALLY ****ED>

We aren't even apart of some real system. the fact that we see these right now and nobody else does, doesn't surprise me. We are basically placing FAKE orders right now which ATT's MAIN company probably won't even look at until late thursday afternoon the night before friday.

Stay tuned for Threads by Premier members complaining about receiving NO updates to our order statuses. Watch

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

DO NOT be jealous of us, TRUST ME. MARK MY WORDS Premeir members get TOTALLY ****ED>

We aren't even apart of some real system. the fact that we see these right now and nobody else does, doesn't surprise me. We are basically placing FAKE orders right now which ATT's MAIN company probably won't even look at until late thursday afternoon the night before friday.

Stay tuned for Threads by Premier members complaining about receiving NO updates to our order statuses. Watch

bburnett1219

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I believe AT&T never gave a time for pre-order

I believe that was posted from somewhere else; AT&T's official release never gave a time.

AT&T has screwed up a lot of things with the Lumia 920 launch but can't blame them for this.

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't get it to show a $99 price. I go all the way to the last page of checkout and they are charging me $199 and $49 for the wireless charger.

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I chose the black plate and everything, and I'm still getting the $200+ price for my upgrade. What gives? Ugh, I'm just going to go to bed. Hopefully this is sorted in the morning.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
You can also walk into any AT&T store tomorrow and order from within the store any of the online colors. You just won't be able to walk into a store on friday and get the online only colors right from the store.

That's what I'd do if the online/premier thing is keeping you from ordering right now.

Last edited:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I believe that was posted from somewhere else; AT&T's official release never gave a time.

AT&T has screwed up a lot of things with the Lumia 920 launch but can't blame them for this.

Actually you are correct. Nokia on their page officially said it. So they are the assholes this time.

Silly Putty

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site

My order says its scheduled to arrive by Friday. We shall see I guess. Is Premier really that unreliable?

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm, I was good to go, went through the whole process to order the Matte Cyan 920 with the black charger. I selected "keep my existing plan", and got kicked out to the Premier customer screen. I still have a grandfathered Unlimited Data plan. So, not sure if that had something to do with it or not.

I'll call in the morning. If they won't grandfather my plan, I'll just buy one unlocked and go over to T-Mobile

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720