I think they are going up online soon!

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
well I got it figured out...

Im pretty sure I screwed up the service plan part... This is part of a family plan, and it didn't seem to offer that option...

but I have the preorder for 99.99 with a free black wireless charging plate. So if I get a phone, Im sure I can sort out the plan stuff later.

I am apparently premier... someone in my family plan must be linked with something somewhere...

mtbush

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Premier member here, absolutely ZERO issues placing my order for Cyan 920 @ $99 w/ 2 yr upgrade and FREE black wireless charging plate. The charging plate will not automatically populate, you have to scroll down the accessories page and select "1" and add to cart, it will zero out once you get to the checkout page. Order to arrive "on or around the 9th".

For those having issues, my only suggestion would be to empty browser cache and delete cookies. Good luck!

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
My order says its scheduled to arrive by Friday. We shall see I guess. Is Premier really that unreliable?
It is, TRUST Me i've been through EVERY single Major Day one pre order device Snafu on ATT>

THe last one was the Galaxy S3 which I pre ordered.. through ATT premier, and me and 100's of other premier members all got shafted. It's a premier thing.

One persons best description for the premier program is it's a separate "ARM" of the company and their systems are actually NOT apart of the main ATT system. THis is why you always have to go through different people for everything.

bburnett1219

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
well I got it figured out...

Im pretty sure I screwed up the service plan part... This is part of a family plan, and it didn't seem to offer that option...

but I have the preorder for 99.99 with a free black wireless charging plate. So if I get a phone, Im sure I can sort out the plan stuff later.

I am apparently premier... someone in my family plan must be linked with something somewhere...
It didn't give me an option anywhere to change service plan; hope they don't remove my 'unlimited data'...

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Long story short, I have to cancel my preorder tomorrow (thanks for the waste of time echat), and will order from my preferred place to buy phones...Amazon. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone else who was eligible for the free charger. $99 is a awesome deal.

Sonofdex

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Premier member here, absolutely ZERO issues placing my order for Cyan 920 @ $99 w/ 2 yr upgrade and FREE black wireless charging plate. The charging plate will not automatically populate, you have to scroll down the accessories page and select "1" and add to cart, it will zero out once you get to the checkout page. Order to arrive "on or around the 9th".

For those having issues, my only suggestion would be to empty browser cache and delete cookies. Good luck!

Just a note!!! I forgot to add the charging plate so I called their order entry department (I guess lol)... I was told that they will mail you the charging plate as part of the promotion if you forgot to add it, you just have to call their Customer Service line after you get your device. :)

RTS2

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
I agree...not seeing the 920 listed at all...and also am not a premiere member...I log in to my account and go to upgrade and do not see Lumia at all...I'm going to bed and guess I'll try in the morning...

EvoKnvl

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
When I pre-ordered my HTC One X, I had no problem receiving it that Friday, which was 2 days before the official release. Mind you, the system didn't update with status until the day before which caused a lot of stress and discontent for a lot of people, but it did make it...

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I just logged into my account and the 920 is listed as one of my upgrade options. All colors except yellow say they should arrive on, or around, 11/09. The date for yellow is listed as 11/14. The price is 99 bucks and the offer includes a free, black wireless charger. I guess that's probably not news to anyone. I would really like to check out the phone before taking the plunge. If I get one, it will probably be black, but I would really like to see the other colors. I'm kinda old, so I should probably just stick with black.

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Just a note!!! I forgot to add the charging plate so I called their order entry department (I guess lol)... I was told that they will mail you the charging plate as part of the promotion if you forgot to add it, you just have to call their Customer Service line after you get your device. :)

I hope you told them to note that you called in on your account. They have a way of telling you one thing and then calling you crazy later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss