I think they are going up online soon!

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how you guys are able to get the $99 and the free charger. Keeps showing $199 and $49 for the charger plus all the other fees for me.

I am NOT messing with the plans as there's no way I'm going to lose my unlimited data.

If I go to "att.com/lumia920 it shows the phone for $99 but when I click it, it takes me to the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro...wtf?

I guess I'm gonna have to go to the store.

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
It didn't give me an option anywhere to change service plan; hope they don't remove my 'unlimited data'...

It should have... It was an inconspicuous little link that said something like "keep my existing plan"

Underneath it was all the current plans.

I'd call later today and confirm.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
This is such a pathetic showing by AT&T. Can't even log in. Just get;

We are unable to process your transaction at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. You may contact our Customer Care department at 1-800-331-0500 or dial 611 from your wireless phone.
(L117)

prjkthack

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for all the questions. Is an upgrade fee for ending the contract early? Or do you mean the 'upgrade fee' is something they charge for a contract renewal even if you are eligible for a new phone/contract has ended?

Upgrade is a standard charge that AT&T bills you when you do a contract renewal upgrade. Its just like an activation fee, except that this is specifically for upgrades.

Anyway, ordered mine. $88 with tax and $25 credit. Black Lumia 920 with black charger.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Upgrade is a standard charge that AT&T bills you when you do a contract renewal upgrade. Its just like an activation fee, except that this is specifically for upgrades.

Anyway, ordered mine. $88 with tax and $25 credit. Black Lumia 920 with black charger.

Ok cool, thank you. :)

I actually got that fee waived by accident when talking about phone upgrades with a sales rep yesterday over the phone. She was happy to note the waived fee on the account for when I get a new phone on Friday. :) Now I know what she meant.

zzazzles

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I don't know how you guys are able to get the $99 and the free charger. Keeps showing $199 and $49 for the charger plus all the other fees for me.

I am NOT messing with the plans as there's no way I'm going to lose my unlimited data.

If I go to "att.com/lumia920 it shows the phone for $99 but when I click it, it takes me to the Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro...wtf?

I guess I'm gonna have to go to the store.

I'm seeing $199 too, and I have unlimited data now. Is it possible that those who have grandfathered unlimited data plans are stuck with $199, and you only get $99 if you have a capped data plan, or if you switch to one?

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
That's wack. Try another browser perhaps?

Tried Firefox, IE, and while I was chatting with a customer service rep, I had time to download and try Chrome. No dice. The rep said the system was still updating the new device, and to try again--in a few hours. Maybe it'll work by their regular Sunday release cycle...

mister2d

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Premier Store, 920 Cyan no commitment price $449.99 plus 6% tax. I didn't opt to get the cyan charging plate for $44.

I called 611 to order as well and the rep said that I would receive the 920 faster if I ordered through the website. I also thought by calling that I could schmooze an early upgrade somehow, but nope.

I should get my 920 on Friday! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs