I think they are going up online soon!

maj71303

May 11, 2012
Visit site
mine is $199 as well. I am premier and has wasted 2 hrs on this. The charging plate is $0 but the phone is still $199, dumb ATT, what else you can expect from them...

Man that just sucks. i have never seen a phone launched quite like this one.

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Obligatory ask the random ATT chat person.... (I'm bored)

Ann G.: Hello, Josh! I'm happy to help you with the Lumia 920 tonight.
Ann G.: I'm happy to help with the Lumia 920 tonight. I'm sorry for that trouble. The phone has just appeared on the site. It has not completed loading for fully live orders at this time. Would you be able to chat back with us shortly to try again?
Ann G.:
Josh: Okay, so I should just wait a little bit longer?
Ann G.: Yes, I would suggest checking back in 30 minutes or so. I'm not sure how long.
Ann G.: Is there anything else I can answer while we're chatting?

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My order keeps showing up as $199 for the phone and $49 for the black charging plate. I currently have the unlimited data for iphone plan. The ordering system wants me to change to the unlimited personal data plan for 4G LTE smartphones (not a biggie as it is the same $30 price as I pay now for iphone data). But I would feel more secure if the phone price was listed as $99 and the charger was $0. I am on a family plan and the offer details state that family plans are eligible for the $100 discount. :confused:

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
You want the Lumia 920? Here let me put it on the website and taunt you with it for 2 hours post-official launch....

...Now I'm going to let existing upgrade customers get access to it...

...Now I'm going to let random people across the country access to it...

Ah, ah, ah... No, you can't have this awesome phone... You live too close to Redmond. We are sure Microsoft will hand them out.

badMojo69

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Stop clicking on the pre order button and click on the phone link, then click on that pre order button. You might get a grey screen just hit the back button and the phone should be in your cart. Going to bed now.

DanteintheDark

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
are you on a family plan?
Yeah, if you're on a family plan you still have to check off the other boxes by picking a voice/data plan. I called about it and they said to pick a plan and you'll still be able to keep your current plan when you activate the new phone. They said that the plans listed were more of a placeholder and that's why a lot of other plans aren't showing right now.

Hopefully, they know what they're talking about... but at least I have mine ordered now.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Stop clicking on the pre order button and click on the phone link, then click on that pre order button. You might get a grey screen just hit the back button and the phone should be in your cart. Going to bed now.

For me the Nokia Lumia 920 link and the Pre-order button just take me back to the main devices page. I've tried IE and Firefox.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven