I think they are going up online soon!

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
seriously WTF.

#1 for 6 hours I haven't been able t ologin to this site but I saw people posting non stop. the site kept saying login and sign up was down for maintenance WTF

#2 ive been trying to get a cyan 920 for 3 hours. non premier .Its sitting there on the site and is teasing me.I can see it and everytime I click preorder I get taken back to a page with other phones on it. its 2 am and I still cant Give these people my money.I chatted with 8475665 reps and they all say we are updating our site to try again later. I have work at 7am . this is killing me

giantenemybird

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
fwiw I placed my order around 11:10 pm CST for the Matte Black one on a new activation w/ the free charging plate. It was $99 before tax. No problems at all. I'm a premier customer.

I can't freaking wait.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
seriously WTF.

#1 for 6 hours I haven't been able t ologin to this site but I saw people posting non stop. the site kept saying login and sign up was down for maintenance WTF

#2 ive been trying to get a cyan 920 for 3 hours. non premier .Its sitting there o n the site and is teasing me. its 2 am and I still cant Give these people my money.I chatted with 8475665 reps and they all say we are updating our site to try again later. I have work at 7am . this is killing me

LOL same here I haven't been able to log in forever.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Some non-premiere people are getting orders in at this point. A few folks on The Verge that weren't able to order finally got their orders in.

I have some hope as one of those people was from California.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just noticed that selecting the 820 does the same thing. The links are just directing to the devices page.

And I got the exact same excuse from the chat about updating the site.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ive had all this time to decide between cyan and yellow and everytime I look at a picture of each phone i just want both colors. this is harder thanpicking out an engagement ring for my girl

Alpha Tango

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
For me, I was able to get the phone to show up at $99 but the wireless charging plate kept showing up with only 25% off instead of free. I think it's because my company's FAN account includes 25% off on all accessories and it was conflicting with the free wireless charging plate promotion. In the end I just decided to place the order and will try to call AT&T customer service tomorrow to adjust the price of the wireless charging plate to free.

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
They're definitely still updating the site. Now instead of the 920 links going to the main devices page they go to the smartphones page.

Getting warmer, AT&T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss