I think they are going up online soon!

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
****.. I am able to pre-order, but it says my order is scheduled to ship on Nov 12th... I am not a premium customer.

Yellow or other color? I know the Yellow was shipping later... I really hope this isn't the truth because I'm going to be beyond pissed if their failure to deliver fair shots at pre-orders is the reason I can't get Friday delivery.

dumeng

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if i ask a dumb question..

Off contract means that device is sim free or unlocked, right?

I want lumia 920 so bad and i can't wait to buy this device asap, coz it will take couple mont from now to release on my country..

I'm from asia, and some of my friend on LA will go to my country on 18nov..

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if i ask a dumb question..

Off contract means that device is sim free or unlocked, right?

I want lumia 920 so bad and i can't wait to buy this device asap, coz it will take couple mont from now to release on my country..

I'm from asia, and some of my friend on LA will go to my country on 18nov..

No, buying it through AT&T is locked even if you pay the unsubsidized price. To get it sim free you have to buy it through Nokia or a retailer that sells sim free.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
come on! i have to be at work at 7am. I am an elevator mechanic in NYC and I need my beauty sleep. but i need to have this preordered before the 8th. come on!!!!!!!!!

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
All of you guys who are placing orders for $99.

Are you choosing a new voice and data plan or are you selecting "Continue with existing plans and features"?

I only get the free charger and $99 price when I select new plans which I don't want to do. :(

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
It's now 12:01am PST... The link briefly flashed up to link to the Lumia 920 and then it rolled to the nokia phone listing and is now looping on that... I'll holdout until 12:15 before surrendering.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte