I think they are going up online soon!

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
My order keeps showing up as $199 for the phone and $49 for the black charging plate. I currently have the unlimited data for iphone plan. The ordering system wants me to change to the unlimited personal data plan for 4G LTE smartphones (not a biggie as it is the same $30 price as I pay now for iphone data). But I would feel more secure if the phone price was listed as $99 and the charger was $0. I am on a family plan and the offer details state that family plans are eligible for the $100 discount. :confused:

Well, my persistence paid off. Tried logging in to Premier from different links and finally the discounts appeared on the checkout page. $99.99 for my sleek black 920, "Free" for the charger, $36 upgrade fee. Received email confirming order and says should be delivered 11/09. WooHoo!!! :) Now time for bed.

Last edited:

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
The people who were able to order successfully, can you guys see the Wireless Charging plate... I cannot see one or able to add one from the accessories as I cannot find it in the accessories.

ilifecomputer

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
people who saw and ordered with plate, was it listed as 49.99 until AFTER you entered in all your credit card info and pressed continue? is there anotehr screen after that? I am scared to click continue to complete my order and then end up paying 50 for the charger I would only want if free. thanks.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Finally got my order in for a Cyan Lumia 920! It did come in at $99.99 but I did not see the charging plate anywhere nor did I have the option to select. I'm hoping that either it shows up in the box or I can go to that Nokia site and get hooked up with one.

That was a **** of a night... Not sure that I'll actually get the thing before Monday though. It shows shipping on 11/8 and my only options where overnight or priority... I left it at priority which tells me I won't see it until next week unless AT&T steps up and pays for overnight shipping on Lumia pre-orders.

dumeng

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
No, buying it through AT&T is locked even if you pay the unsubsidized price. To get it sim free you have to buy it through Nokia or a retailer that sells sim free.

Thx for u'r info..

Damm, i think i can't get this lumia920 this november, can i buy unlocked device on att? Coz i think sim free won't launch this month >.<

anon(157335)

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I just chatted with customer support, and he said--the web site is still updating, and better to wait for the plate to show up, because it needs to be added to the order. He said, and I quote, "Try again in an hour..." Sheess.

Thanks, I was able to add everything else to my cart. I'll hold off, hopefully the plate will be there when I wake up.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Where did you guys see your ETA arrival date? I never saw one on mine. It just says my shipping type is 'PRIORITY' and that it will ship on the 8th.

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
people who saw and ordered with plate, was it listed as 49.99 until AFTER you entered in all your credit card info and pressed continue? is there anotehr screen after that? I am scared to click continue to complete my order and then end up paying 50 for the charger I would only want if free. thanks.
After I selected the phone an information text box appeared that stated in order to receive the charger at the promotional rate it must be selected on the following page. That page listed many accessories. Select 1 in the drop down box (image of chargers is not yet available). Also, on the order page the applied discounts appear in red print below each item. This is before you get to the credit card info page.

EvoKnvl

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
The people who were able to order successfully, can you guys see the Wireless Charging plate... I cannot see one or able to add one from the accessories as I cannot find it in the accessories.

It's maybe 3/4 of the way down? Make sure you select the wireless charging base

No, it should have deducted it after you add the accessory and select the plan I believe. It's definitely before the Complete my Order

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Still cant get the discounted price of the phone or the free wireless charger to show up in my cart when I choose "continue with existing plans and features".

I give up :(

Dang Pham

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Shauna: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
dang: Hi
dang: I'm preordering the Lumia 920
Shauna: Great! How can I help you with your order?
dang: And there's an offer that it will include a free charging plate. But i can't find it any where
dang: My friend ordered with one with ease. But I cannot find it anywhere on the site
Shauna: The charger will come with the phone.
dang: the wireless one?
Shauna: Yes that is correct.

I'm not sure what's is what anymore...

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Shauna: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
dang: And there's an offer that it will include a free charging plate. But i can't find it any where
dang: My friend ordered with one with ease. But I cannot find it anywhere on the site

That just confuses me now

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

They might just be flat out shipping them with all lumia 920s.

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
anyone know if we can just go in on friday and get the phone and the charger? I obviously can't talk to the store as it it 11pm hawaii time right now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa