I think they are going up online soon!

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, no charger for me and wouldn't be surprised if the chat rep thinks you mean a traditional charger... For a "wireless" phone! Hahaha.

At the submit page and it doesn't tell me when this would even ship... Yeah I should just go to an att store tomorrow, right?

dustin337

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Shauna: Try adding the charger to your cart it should discount it.
Dustin: I can't find the charger. It's no where on the accessories
Dustin: can you send a link to it?
Shauna: Okay this is what we need to do. Place the order online for the phone then contact the order team at 866-391-0749 they open at 7am to make sure you get your free charger.

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Lenie: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?

Russell: Hi, I'm interested in upgrading to a Lumia 920. Now I saw I can get a free wireless Qi charging pad with it. I just want to know how to go about that?

Lenie: Hello Russell, it will be shipped with your order once you have purchased the phone.

Russell: Ok so it deff. comes with it? I don't got to add it when I'm in the accessories section when I'm pre-ordering?

Lenie: No sir, I've been telling the customer to also call Customer Care in the morning so they can note the account.

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Gonna take that gamble too, Russell. Thanks for the info. Order placed for my red 920.. Ships the 8th overnight... Hopefully with a charger!

I may stop by my AT&T store tomorrow anyway just to see if they recommend I preorder with them instead (and if they can guarantee pickup on the 9th).

And finally... Good night!

Russell11

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Gonna take that gamble too, Russell. Thanks for the info. Order placed for my red 920.. Ships the 8th overnight... Hopefully with a charger!

I may stop by my AT&T store tomorrow anyway just to see if they recommend I preorder with them instead (and if they can guarantee pickup on the 9th).

And finally... Good night!

I second that last bit. :D

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered through the premier website because my company gets 5% off the voice plan (which came out to a whopping $2/month off) and a $25 instant credit. I ordered the cyan 920 and added the black wireless charging plate and black wireless charging stand to my cart. The plate was discounted the full price. Can't wait for the 9th!!!!!!!!!

juan6996

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Just preordered a white Lumia 920 for $99, nothing was mentioned about a free charging plate. I talked to Sales Chat, they said this offer is not available at this time (WTF?!?!) and he couldn't tell me when it would be available. I'm not premier, im on a family plan.

eurovisionacts

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Lenie confirmed to me in writing that the charger is included. Took a screenshot for records.

Ordered my lumia 920 red!

Your order is scheduled to be shipped on November 8, 2012.

unboxfetish

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Lenie confirmed to me in writing that the charger is included. Took a screenshot for records.

Ordered my lumia 920 red!

Your order is scheduled to be shipped on November 8, 2012.

I may be inferring too much here, but are you 100% absolutely sure that a screenshot of unsigned text in a chat window with a customer service rep has protection under contract law?

Gken

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I may be inferring too much here, but are you 100% absolutely sure that a screenshot of unsigned text in a chat window with a customer service rep has protection under contract law?

Well in some states that may hold up but, probably not since At&t has all these legal disclaimers especially since they reserve the right to change preorders at any time. But I'm just gonna run "literally run down" (3 miles away nicejog!) to the At&t store and grab my new phone then have a nice leisurely stroll back. Opens at 9, but probably gonna call tomorrow to confirm.

Nabiscuit

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Just pre-ordered my yellow 920...

I told the AT&T chat rep that I may still just walk in on Friday morning and grab the black... I don't know if I can wait another 5 days to get the yellow...

No charging plate upon checkout. I was told to call in the morning... :/

Ellroy80

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I saw the no-commitment price is $450. Does this mean 100% off contract? I don't want to enter a contract with any telco, including AT&T.

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
When I was messing around last night, I had trouble finding the charging plate too. It was down in the middle of the accessories page, with no picture. I believe they had all colors listed, but none of them had an accompanying photo of the plate.

falcon304

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
So I had to go through and select plan options rather than being able to keep my current plan stuff (I'm on my uncle's family plan, who works for AT&T) in order to get the $99. That's ****ing BULL ****, but hopefully I didn't break anything and my uncle can fix it later.

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered my cyan. It wasn't a fun experience. I had to be at work by 8 and I finished ordering at 750. I had a slight issue with my plan. I have an iPhones 4s and 3gs and I'm upgrading the 3gs to the 920.i had a chat rep who said I didn't need to at a messaging plan because my account already has 1 and I had to change my data to a lte data thingy. I didn't choose the messaging plan but I'm going to call them now and go over it with them. I didn't get the charging pad. It wa nowhere to be found. My order was $108 total

thejoyofsobe

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
So no free charger with a full price purchase?
haven't been able to get it online. i think one of the guys who works at AT&T mentioned that in store if you bought it off contract that you'd get a free charger. if when i show up there on Friday and i don't get a free charger then i'm going Amazon Wireless to save on tax and wait on Nokia to send me my free wireless charger.

Still don't know for sure whether the free charger is something that AT&T is doing or Nokia is doing through AT&T. because if it's just AT&T maybe there's the possibility of getting two free wireless chargers. i'm not optimistic though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99