I think they are going up online soon!

Guitarpik

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
I think they may be put up online very soon.

I just went to "www.att.com/lumia920 and instead of redirecting to the coming soon wp8 page, it took me to the order page for Nokia devices.

Keep checking guys!

larrynj

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
AT&T Upgrader
AT&T

An Error Has Occurred

There appears to be an unidentified problem with your request. Unfortunately, we can not continue with your request. To return to My Account, click the Manage My Account link.

Fozwald

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
From AT&T chat:
Utica: As of now, I do not see it on the webpage either, so I would suggest calling in to set up your preorder, Ozzy.

:p

bburnett1219

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just pre-ordered

Went into my current phone, check upgrade options and let me pre-order the Lumia 920 Red!

Also note - You have to select the black charging pad on the accessories to get it for free.

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I already have mine preordered. I am a premier customer though. Actually I logged in and clicked on add a line at 11:55 and they had all the colors of the lumia up already. Every color arriving on or around 11/9 except yellow which was 11/14.

Also comes with a free charging mat but only in black =/ good enough I guess.

Rebelatheart

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Is it taking off the wireless charger at checkout for anybody? I got the message saying that it is free, and to make sure to add it, but it also said if you buy the phone with a 2 year commitment. I do not have an upgrade and am buying it outright, and when i get to the cart, it has it listed like I am paying for it. Dont know if thats normal, or b/c I am buying it off contract.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss