Non Premier Customers

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
so has anyone on the west coast been able to order?

i'm hoping it starts working after it hits 12a PST...

after chatting with a CSR online she says that the system hasn't finished updating to be able to add it to the cart, but they don't have an est on when it will be done...i'm going to give it an hour of so while i play some halo and if it doesn't start working by then i'll just wait until morning.

Last edited:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Here is my chat so far. I don't think it's intentional that premier members have been able to order. I think it's just broken on the non premier page;

Shauna: Welcome to AT&T online Sales support. How may I assist you with placing your order today?
Jim: Sales reps keep stating to check back for the Nokia lumia 920 preorders. Premier AT&T members have already been able to order. When exactly will everyone else be able to?
Shauna: Jim, I will be happy to help you pre-order the Nokia Lumia 920.
Jim: Are you able to access the page? Previously I was told the support rep couldn't
Shauna: I am having issues opening the page as well. There is a technical issue on the web site.
Jim: Yea I am also unable to log into my account now. Do they have an ETA at all?
Shauna: I am asking right now for you.
Shauna: Try refreshing your page. It may be because so many people are trying to order the phone at once, since it is so popular.
Jim: The issue that me and others are having, is that we click the "pre-order" button and it doesn't do anything. It just refreshes the page. And we have tried Internet explorer, Firefox, and Chrome
Shauna: Yes, that is what it is doing to me as well.
Jim: It's been this way for two hours now. Apparently the Premier member page works though so those people have been preordering fine

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
so has anyone on the west coast been able to order?

i'm hoping it starts working after it hits 12a PST...

Someone on the Verge claimed to have ordered a Lumia Cyan from California. Don't recall if they where premiere or not.

I just got off another support chat and they are very happy I'm anxious and willing to jump to my death for this phone bu they are still having technical difficulties. I can chat back with them again shortly to try again.

CRC Kenshin

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine over an hour and a half ago (12:20AM Central). Here's what you have to do.

1. Log into your account from the main AT&T page.
2. From the main account page, in the top-ish right-hand side, you'll see an option that says "I want to". Click on that, then select "Check Upgrade Options".
3. If you have multiple lines on your account, select the one you wish to upgrade.
4. Regardless of upgrade eligibility, at the bottom right of the page you will see an option that says "View All Phones". Click "smartphones" in this section.
5. The Lumia 920 phones will be the first ones that show up. Find the color you want, then click "Pre-Order Now". (Note, the yellow color is delayed until 11/14).

I hope this helps!

John

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine over an hour and a half ago (12:20AM Central). Here's what you have to do.

1. Log into your account from the main AT&T page.
2. From the main account page, in the top-ish right-hand side, you'll see an option that says "I want to". Click on that, then select "Check Upgrade Options".
3. If you have multiple lines on your account, select the one you wish to upgrade.
4. Regardless of upgrade eligibility, at the bottom right of the page you will see an option that says "View All Phones". Click "smartphones" in this section.
5. The Lumia 920 phones will be the first ones that show up. Find the color you want, then click "Pre-Order Now". (Note, the yellow color is delayed until 11/14).

I hope this helps!

John

It doesn't help. You are probably a premier member. So it works for you because you use a different URL. When we lick "pre-order now" it does absolutely nothing but refresh the page.

*EDIT*

Literally JUST started working.

Adiliyo

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
woot, got my order in!

order status doesn't show up, but i kind of expected that since i just ordered.

hope it all goes smoothly!

so does anyone know if the wireless charge plate just comes in the box, or do we have to do something specific to get it?

homegeek

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I just called ATT and got my order placed for a Nokia Cyan 920 and I ordered the black charging plate. I actually got an american on the phone which is amazing. I paid 99.99 + tax. The order does not show the charging plate in the email but I will give them a call during their normal business hours and deal with it then.

Last edited:

DocSc00teR

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
UPDATE: Talked with "David" in Customer Care about getting the free chargers added to my order. He said I need to talk with "E-Commerce Customer Service," but they don't open until 8 AM EST. He gave me the direct number, though: 866-267-4510

unboxfetish

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
both of the above phone numbers go to the same place. I literally talked to the same person, who did not know about the promotion, and put me on hold to check.

EDIT:
still no word. On a separate note, has anyone else noticed higher taxes, from a cheaper product price, to the same shipping ZIP, on the ATT preorder compared to the BB order???

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa