Non Premier Customers

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I can't even log into the website anymore. Someone who can should bring up chat support. I was told 12 Central I should be able to preorder.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I can't even log into the website anymore. Someone who can should bring up chat support. I was told 12 Central I should be able to preorder.

I logged in and did chat support and the first question she asked me was if I was Premier. I told her no but that the pre-order page was up and that it was supposed to have started. She told me that I should check back later as the system might not be updated yet.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Holy ****! I haven't been able to order all night long and to make things worse I couldn't even login to wpcentral forums until just now! Talking about massive levels of anger building!

I can't believe how people have already pre-ordered and how many people that couldn't pre-order all of a sudden can now pre-order and I still can't do squat.

If I finally get through to order and they give me a delivery date well past 11/9 Ima gonna kick every AT&T employee I can find in the nuts.

Sonofdex

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
It looks like AT&T is going to be very aggressive with this, I would not worry about stock / delivery dates. They are running the free wireless charger promotion through January '13 and offering free FedEx two day shipping to get it to us by Friday.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
It looks like AT&T is going to be very aggressive with this, I would not worry about stock / delivery dates. They are running the free wireless charger promotion through January '13 and offering free FedEx two day shipping to get it to us by Friday.

I think you got the wrong thread. Because we can't even order the thing.

Stadifer

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure they are... I'm more just angry that they published a launch and that launch has come and gone and many of us still can't order the phone.

I'd like to get some sleep before work tomorrow! Granted, this is the price I pay for wanting to be a first adopter.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
As I continue hitting the preorder button I noticed something peculiar on the website. You can 'compare' all of the phones except for the iPhone...

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Just talked to chat support again. She said she would help me preorder, but then told me she can't access the page because they are having technical problems with the website.

No ETA.

AT&T is so awful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05