11-13-2012 05:26 AM
30 12
tools
    The Orange an T Mobile prices are up - I gotta be honest, they really seem to be driving people towards ee. I think the prices are poor to say the least. Can Orange please consider removing those wretched swapables and cinema from their plans! Unnecessary and can only be increasing the cost for those that do not want it.

The T Mobile offerings on their Full Monty package has dire pricing. And the tethering business is undefendable. How on earth can they dictate how you use your data. If I had a FB or Twitter account I would be spamming the **** of them for that. Pretty cheeky.
    11-08-2012 06:41 AM
    It should be illegal to sell non-subsidised phones as locked to any network. If a customer pays the full price for their phone, it should be their choice what network they use.
    11-08-2012 06:45 AM
    I agree with the above. Which makes me suspect that they are not sim locked. Otherwise, they would not be offering to sell them sim free. I think it's a ploy to get people on contract. Yes, EE has exclusivity, but I believe this is for contracts only.
    11-08-2012 07:33 AM
    went into phones4u this morning to buy sim free 920 in black.took vodafone sim card which wasnt recognised! end of story! at present will only accept EE, orange or t mobile sims
    11-10-2012 08:14 AM
    Due for an orange upgrade for last 2 months and been following the 920 and 820 very closely. EE to me need to be NN (Nothing Nowhere) as the prices are beyond ripp off!...heres the deal I got...

First I called Orange and made friends withthe lady on the other end (took 30 min and had her laughing) she then offered me the following:

Free Lumia 820
    500 Min Free
    750 MB Data
    Unlimited Text
    Free Push Email

all for 26

I knew Phones 4 U are offering a free wireless charging plate, Orange do not offer accesories, so I was told.

I then called Phones4U after taking the number of the Orange rep in case they couldnt match the deal. Heres what I got...

24 month Contract
    Lumia 920 for free (not 820 as with orange)
    600 Min free
    500mb Data (I mainly use Wifi anyway but im going to go back to orange to see if I can blag an upgrade)
    Unlimited Tex
    Free Push Email
    Free Wireless Plate
    Free copy of Windows 8 Pro

26 a month :)
    11-13-2012 05:26 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD