11-19-2012 09:22 AM
153 ... 23456 ...
tools
    Yeah when it comes to audio I really don't like going completely wireless on that. I have a pair of decent earbuds that I use to listen to music and a BT headset that I use for phone calls. (Jabra Supreme UC) For my needs I cannot have noise cancellation - work is kind enough to let me use one earbud to listen to music. If I had noise canceling ones, good lord.
    11-07-2012 04:25 PM
    At this point i'm not sure if I even want to continue porting my number over from verizon.

My order is still in "attention" even though I ordered at 10pm west coast time last night.

Called this morning to verify if everything is good - answer was "still processing your order, so call again later for updates"

Called just now and got through to somebody in Premier. Representative doesn't even know if the phone is shipping and that the only phone set to release on friday is the HTC 8X.

How in the world does ATT allow such terrible communication to happen across their business line. This is one of the more anticipated releases and they're screwing it up.

I told her when I ordered, it would be "SHIPPED" by the 9th. Her answer, "I don't know"

11-07-2012 04:35 PM
    What number did you guys call to get through premiere? I don't see device on my premiere device order page. Dialing 866-499-8008 doesnt help either. It never gives me an option to order phone.

How did you guys order through premiere?
    11-07-2012 05:23 PM
    So by noon, I hadn't received my confirmation emails. I called CS to see what was going on, and they said they'd have to call me back tomorrow about the wireless charger question (why I was charged for them). They tried to resend the email so I could agree to the terms and conditions, but I never got it. I called back at two something, and was told they couldn't resend the emails and that I'd have to cancel the order. I went to the local corp store at 3:30 and was there until 5. Again, the CSR on the phone wanted to resend the email and said it would take 24 hours - meaning I wouldn't get the phone until Monday! I wound up having to call Premier support (when I was transferred, after being on hold for 15 minutes, I was disconnected). Eventually, I was able to get the order cancelled, so now I have to go in on Friday morning. I should be fine getting the white one for me, but it means no cyan for my wife. I was pissed today, and almost ended my service with AT&T.
    11-07-2012 05:27 PM
    So by noon, I hadn't received my confirmation emails. I called CS to see what was going on, and they said they'd have to call me back tomorrow about the wireless charger question (why I was charged for them). They tried to resend the email so I could agree to the terms and conditions, but I never got it. I called back at two something, and was told they couldn't resend the emails and that I'd have to cancel the order. I went to the local corp store at 3:30 and was there until 5. Again, the CSR on the phone wanted to resend the email and said it would take 24 hours - meaning I wouldn't get the phone until Monday! I wound up having to call Premier support (when I was transferred, after being on hold for 15 minutes, I was disconnected). Eventually, I was able to get the order cancelled, so now I have to go in on Friday morning. I should be fine getting the white one for me, but it means no cyan for my wife. I was pissed today, and almost ended my service with AT&T.
    Terrible corporate communication down to employees
    11-07-2012 05:30 PM
    I just called back because I never received confirmation that my order was cancelled. Turns out they had my email address spelled incorrectly - again. I'm starting to get irked, now.
    11-07-2012 06:38 PM
    My order went from 'attention' on premier to 'Processing' around 4PM Central time. If I recall, this same exact thing happened when I ordered the 900 back in April.
    11-07-2012 08:14 PM
    Just called att to ask about the charger, he said My order contains Blackplate with the phone.. that's confirmed, and it doesn't show it under items...It will arrive on the 9th the rep was so nice.
    11-07-2012 08:21 PM
    Under my premier account it doesn't show it, but if I log into my att account(where I pay my bill) under orders it actually shows the charger, phone, and sim card. The sim card is the only "pending shipment" the other 2 items are processing.
    11-07-2012 08:26 PM
    Under my premier account it doesn't show it, but if I log into my att account(where I pay my bill) under orders it actually shows the charger, phone, and sim card. The sim card is the only "pending shipment" the other 2 items are processing.
    that's what I see as well

been that way all day

chatted, no shipping info available, guess Ill get mine next week.
    Last edited by bauerbach; 11-07-2012 at 08:53 PM.
    11-07-2012 08:41 PM
    My order shipped minus the charging plate.
    11-08-2012 05:27 AM
    Same here, my red has shipped without the charging plate, and is currently enjoying some BBQ in Memphis TN. Looks like I'll have it tomorrow! :-D
    11-08-2012 06:17 AM
    Premier
    Lumia 920 (Cyan)
    Shipped
    Destination: Chicago
    ETA: 11/09/2012 by 4:30pm
    FedEx

No Charging Plate
    11-08-2012 06:22 AM
    Ordered:
    920 Black w/Free charging plate (I selected and it discounted)
    Around 4:30AM EST

Picked up at Nov 7, 2012 4:18 PM
    ETA: Nov 9, 2012
    11-08-2012 06:34 AM
    What do we do if our phones don't come with the charging plate? Are we not entitled one?
    11-08-2012 06:47 AM
    What do we do if our phones don't come with the charging plate? Are we not entitled one?
    Take it to your local retail store. (Corporate store is probably better.)
    antmortmitch likes this.
    11-08-2012 06:52 AM
    Take it to your local retail store. (Corporate store is probably better.)
    I kinda wonder, if we go to the store to get a charging plate, but have one on order that didn't ship yet, if they'd notice and give us a charging plate anyway, and then the other one ships.. making for two...

Sounds evil... but two plates sounds nice...
    11-08-2012 07:37 AM
    I thought the corporate stores and online ordering are two diffrent "universes" within the AT&T empire and one doesn't necessarily have control or influence over the other. If you place an order online, you have to deal with reps over the phone. If you place the order with the store, you are locked into the corporate store where you purchased the phone.

If I could go to a corporate store and pick up a plate at no charge I would, but I don't see how this could/would benefit the store as it just cuts into their promotional / for sale inventory and might cost them a new customer or upgrade.
    11-08-2012 08:07 AM
    Checked this morning, in TN hub to be delivered by 4:30pm Friday in Chicago.
    Sonofdex likes this.
    11-08-2012 08:11 AM
    Checked this morning, in TN hub to be delivered by 4:30pm Friday in Chicago.
    Said in another thread but same story here, except with Central WI instead of Chicago!
    11-08-2012 08:13 AM
    Premier support just told me my order is processing but might not ship for 3-5 days! They are really ******* me off. spoke with a few people and they all told me the order is at the warehouse but nothing can be done to speed it up.
    11-08-2012 08:17 AM
    If your Premier order page says Processing and nothing shows up on MyAT&T, you might want to call them:

I just called Premier and they canceled my order without telling me because I placed too many orders online (I canceled the first one because I didn't add the wireless charging pad). She transferred me to regular AT&T sales and the lady there couldn't even preorder it because it is not in her inventory and she couldn't see either of my two Premier orders. I'm getting really frustrated and I'm probably just gonna buy it at the store tomorrow even if they don't have it in Cyan.
    cgooge14 likes this.
    11-08-2012 08:49 AM
    I ordered mine real late yesterday. I was expecting it to say "Pending" still.

Those seeing another status... did you get an email when it changed?
    11-08-2012 08:53 AM
    Received an email this morning at 6:50am about my Premier Order has been shipped. It lists the following:

Phone/Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Matte Cyan)
    Accessories: 1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate

Lets hope its coming with the Charging Plate, I would love to set it up!
    11-08-2012 08:53 AM
    Called Premier support because my order still said processing. The guy told me, it had processed but everything was on back order and they didn't know when they would get more. Hung up and called back. Got a different person who said my order was processed and just waiting for carrier to pick it up. About a hour later MyOrders said it was shipped. This morning I have FedEx tracking number and my RED 920 will be here by 4:30, Nov. 9th minus the Charging Plate.
    11-08-2012 08:54 AM
153 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD