Premier pre order status thread

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Called Premier support because my order still said processing. The guy told me, it had processed but everything was on back order and they didn't know when they would get more. Hung up and called back. Got a different person who said my order was processed and just waiting for carrier to pick it up. About a hour later MyOrders said it was shipped. This morning I have FedEx tracking number and my RED 920 will be here by 4:30, Nov. 9th minus the Charging Plate.
The plate will come with the phone, eventhough it doesn't show under the status.
this is confirmed 100% sure.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
My Order is still processing, i ordered my around 6amish. if i dont get tracking by noon then im canceling my online order and just going in store at 9am and getting my phone.

johnnyrussoa3

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
My order still says processing, I ordered at 6:45 EST on the 7th, but was showing pending until late afternoon yesterday. Changed to processing after 3 calls to premier. No idea when it will come.... I would cancel and go to the store tomorrow, but I want Cyan

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Received an email this morning at 6:50am about my Premier Order has been shipped. It lists the following:

Phone/Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Matte Cyan)
Accessories: 1 - Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate

Lets hope its coming with the Charging Plate, I would love to set it up!
Nice to know! Wish I received an email saying it shipped, but I waited way too long to order :mad:

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Order still says processing through my Premiere status link, nothing showing up in My Orders. Ordered at around 5pm EST yesterday. It has been processing since then, never said pending. Guess that means I'm not getting it tomorrow?

Really just want to get this ASAP, since the power/hold button on my Focus inexplicably stopped working on Monday.

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
My charging plate is shipping today. The first email for phone shipped said "We shipped part of your recently placed AT&T Premier order." Phone arrives tomorrow, no tracking yet for charging plate.

cgooge14

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
My Order is still processing, i ordered my around 6amish. if i dont get tracking by noon then im canceling my online order and just going in store at 9am and getting my phone.
Good luck on cancelling...I just chatted with a Premier rep:

Anthony V.: Because the process of fulfilling the order begins as soon as it is placed, an order placed online cannot be canceled prior to shipment. You can choose to either: 1.) Refuse delivery of the device. unopened). 2.) Return the unwanted purchase via UPS (all equipment orders processed online will include a return label in the package). Please allow at least 30 days for full processing and crediting of your charged account

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Good luck on cancelling...I just chatted with a Premier rep:

Anthony V.: Because the process of fulfilling the order begins as soon as it is placed, an order placed online cannot be canceled prior to shipment. You can choose to either: 1.) Refuse delivery of the device. unopened). 2.) Return the unwanted purchase via UPS (all equipment orders processed online will include a return label in the package). Please allow at least 30 days for full processing and crediting of your charged account
it would suck if the order doesn't ship for a week

And you're sitting there waiting for the phone every day

And you can't go into a physical store to purchase the SAME phone on the SAME number.

:lol:

cgooge14

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
it would suck if the order doesn't ship for a week

And you're sitting there waiting for the phone every day

And you can't go into a physical store to purchase the SAME phone on the SAME number.

:lol:
Trust me that is what I am picturing...I sold my iphone 5 and have to ship it out today which leaves me using a POS slider phone until it arrives... :)

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I like that the POS phone I'm using is a Lumia 900, so it really isn't POS and will tide me over until the 920 arrives tomorrow. Going with matte black like I should have all along.

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Orderd mine yesterday with a rep through the phone about 22 hours ago. Show 3 line items:

1. Nokia 920 PHONE Processing
2. Tessco NOK920 ACCESSORY Processing
3. Replacement Micro-SIM for Apple iPad Processing Pending Shipment

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from Premier that my order has shipped. You won't get a notification until everything is out the door...

Weird thing, though. My phone shipped from Memphis yesterday, it is in Memphis still... I work in Memphis, why couldn't I have picked it up yesterday! :lol: That would have been awesome!

Second thing, my plate is coming from Ft. Worth with an expected delivery of the 12th. Oh well, the phone is what I'm really excited about - it will keep me busy enough that I can manage 3 days without the charging plate :)

Jaymil

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Trust me that is what I am picturing...I sold my iphone 5 and have to ship it out today which leaves me using a POS slider phone until it arrives... :)

I sold my One X yesterday and went and bought a LG Optimus G full price (which I'll return tomorrow when my lumia arrives.) I can't hang with a flip phone even for a day at this point lol.

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I sold my One X yesterday and went and bought a LG Optimus G full price (which I'll return tomorrow when my lumia arrives.) I can't hang with a flip phone even for a day at this point lol.

Just curious. Why would you sell a perfectly good phone only to buy another at full price with the full intention of returning in a few days once your Lumia arrives? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for working a deal or finding an advantage in a situation, but that just doesn't seem to make sense.

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Just curious. Why would you sell a perfectly good phone only to buy another at full price with the full intention of returning in a few days once your Lumia arrives? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for working a deal or finding an advantage in a situation, but that just doesn't seem to make sense.
a man and his time/money

erasure25

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
My order still says pre-order processing and I ordered at around 12:30am PST Nov 7. However, I received a text from my CC early this morning that indicates a charge from ATT Mobility was made. It looks like its the cost of everything except the extra NFC-equipped charging stand I ordered. I'm hoping that this means it will be shipping soon and that the system is just slow to update.

BlobDude

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Just talked to a premiere rep over the phone, she told me that every order has to be reviewed, and that's the stage mine was in. When asked about estimated shipping, she said she couldn't give me any information since she didn't have a tracking number.

At this point, I think I'm just going to see what stock my store has tomorrow morning, and cancel the online order if they have red. First time pre-ordering anything, what a nightmare.

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My charging plate is shipping today. The first email for phone shipped said "We shipped part of your recently placed AT&T Premier order." Phone arrives tomorrow, no tracking yet for charging plate.

I'm in the exact same state. My phone shipped yesterday and will definitely be arriving tomorrow. My charging plate has a shipping date of 11/8, although it still shows as processing. My guess is if it ships out today I'll get that on Monday or Tuesday.

As long as I get the phone tomorrow I'm fine! Just got the ok to work from home tomorrow too, so even better! :-D

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Because he found a buyer for his One X. Once you get a good price, you go with it.

The LG Optimus G can be returned as soon as he gets his Lumia.

I would do something like that, but I'm a phone whore, I'd probably end up keeping the Optimus too! Hah.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss