Premier pre order status thread

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Because he found a buyer for his One X. Once you get a good price, you go with it.

The LG Optimus G can be returned as soon as he gets his Lumia.

I would do something like that, but I'm a phone whore, I'd probably end up keeping the Optimus too! Hah.

ahh, got it.

I've always just kept my previous phone or given it away. Used my Nokia e51 internationally and in between my iPhone and 800. My iPhone started falling apart and failing, so no dilemma on what to do with that phone. My 800 will get relegated to international duty and I'll give my e51 to a friend or family member.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else received a status of "Attention"??

I preordered about an hour ago through premier and now the status says "Attention". I called them up and they said everything looked fine on their end and that my order is still in process and will be shipped within 24-48 hours.

I was having a problem with the website where it kept giving me technical difficulties until I finally got an email that the order was processed. I never got a confirmation through the website that the order was placed though because it kept telling me there were technical difficulties. This deal better go through!

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

I preordered about an hour ago through premier and now the status says "Attention". I called them up and they said everything looked fine on their end and that my order is still in process and will be shipped within 24-48 hours.

I was having a problem with the website where it kept giving me technical difficulties until I finally got an email that the order was processed. I never got a confirmation through the website that the order was placed though because it kept telling me there were technical difficulties. This deal better go through!
what color did you order?

I ordered an hour after pre-order went live

I got "attention" until calling in about 4 times and the 4th rep pushed my order thru processing.

Now it's sitting in "pending shipment"

I don't even think they have a cyan for me.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
what color did you order?

I ordered an hour after pre-order went live

I got "attention" until calling in about 4 times and the 4th rep pushed my order thru processing.

Now it's sitting in "pending shipment"

I don't even think they have a cyan for me.

Cyan :(

So I guess I need to call back and break their chops! I'll give it a couple of hours and if nothing changes I'll call them back. Thanks!!

ky Phan

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Cyan :(

So I guess I need to call back and break their chops! I'll give it a couple of hours and if nothing changes I'll call them back. Thanks!!
I just called in and cancelled my order

I think i'll just go into the store tomorrow and pick up any color they have (hopefully red)

This whole preorder thing has been a joke by ATT

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Per AT&T's policy on shipments, you cannot have them redirect your order to another location (your home instead of your office or vice versa) and they will not hold your shipment until they have made at least ONE delivery attempt. If anyone knows a way around this I would so appreciate it.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Per AT&T's policy on shipments, you cannot have them redirect your order to another location (your home instead of your office or vice versa) and they will not hold your shipment until they have made at least ONE delivery attempt. If anyone knows a way around this I would so appreciate it.

Nope. AT&T puts notes on their shipments, FedEx has to make a delivery attempt. Just confirmed this.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope. AT&T puts notes on their shipments, FedEx has to make a delivery attempt. Just confirmed this.

They said it's in AT&T's contract with FedEx and not even AT&T can waive this requirement. I'm sure they basically *can* but doing so would result in just about everyone doing this. Pisses me off. If I'm not home to sign for the package - I won't be - it will be returned to the service center. If it gets to the service center, it won't be until closer to 8:00pm. I live 45 minutes away from the service center, which is only 15 minutes from my work.

I just want the phone I've already paid for.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
They said it's in AT&T's contract with FedEx and not even AT&T can waive this requirement. I'm sure they basically *can* but doing so would result in just about everyone doing this. Pisses me off. If I'm not home to sign for the package - I won't be - it will be returned to the service center. If it gets to the service center, it won't be until closer to 8:00pm. I live 45 minutes away from the service center, which is only 15 minutes from my work.

I just want the phone I've already paid for.

I confirmed on my shipment that signature is NOT required. But to be on the safe side, you can leave a note on the door telling the driver to leave the package on your doorstep. Problem solved!

Edit, you are right, had AT&T and FedEx switched :)

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Commuting to and from work I put two hours in on the road Monday - Friday. I just want my phone a little bit earlier in the day so I can charge it and play with it before I'm home for the weekend.

Spdracer

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my tracking and phone has arrived in Sacramento, my local hub, from TN. Should be delivered tomorrow as promised.

Charging plate says Monday delivery.

isi mcf

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Just checked my tracking and phone has arrived in Sacramento, my local hub, from TN. Should be delivered tomorrow as promised.

Charging plate says Monday delivery.

LUCKY! I'm in Sacramento and I won't get the phone until Monday....picking up a phone tomorrow since I can't wait lol

philsound71

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Been a Premier customer for a while through a corporate account ...

Pre-ordered good 'ol matte black with the charging pad Wednesday morning. By that afternoon, order went from Processing to Shipped for the 920 and the SIM - arriving at my office tomorrow before 430pm. I received notice this afternoon that my charging pad shipped out today and will be in my hands by the 12th.

On a side note ... Just joined the community here! Been an iPhone user since 2007 and I'm really excited about WP8 and the 920. Hope I can be a productive member of WPCentral :).

Cheers!

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

Update: I called again this morning and was very nice and polite on the phone. I calmly explained the situation to the rep. She told me that the order didn't go through yesterday so she put me on hold for a few minutes and now my status has been changed to Preorder Processing. My credit card has now been authorized and she even gave me free overnight shipping! I guess I won't be partying till monday though :(

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Been a Premier customer for a while through a corporate account ...

Pre-ordered good 'ol matte black with the charging pad Wednesday morning. By that afternoon, order went from Processing to Shipped for the 920 and the SIM - arriving at my office tomorrow before 430pm. I received notice this afternoon that my charging pad shipped out today and will be in my hands by the 12th.

On a side note ... Just joined the community here! Been an iPhone user since 2007 and I'm really excited about WP8 and the 920. Hope I can be a productive member of WPCentral :).

Cheers!

Congrats on your new device and Welcome to WPC! If you get a chance, create an Introduction and tell us a little bit about yourself. Maybe even after you get the device and tell us your first impressions.

And don't forget to change your device when you get it ;):p

karmamule

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
My red is "on vehicle for delivery", with it supposedly arriving no later than 4:30. FedEx is usually pretty good, and seems to either come around 10am-ish or 2pm-ish, so I hope to have it before then.

My charging pad shipped separately and is due Monday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb