11-08-2012 01:57 PM
33 12
tools
    I just called some stores near me in Dallas that were showing in stock online (means scanned into inventory but not selling until tomorrow) to at least ask about colors. One store said they only got black and white in, another mentioned red and black and the third said red, white and black. Seems like color choice at launch might vary by location.
    But the common theme in variance is no yellow :(
    11-08-2012 11:41 AM
    I just posted this in the "any stores selling them early" thread. Sadly, looking like no cyan or yellow for my area. Will be interesting to see if this shows them for anyone else. I'd trust this over the store reps which some are still refusing to say tomorrow is launch.

Might try the online in store availability as the day goes on. Stores are starting to show as in-stock (still won't sell until tomorrow) as inventory is scanned today. If you look by color, it seems to indicate what stores are getting as well as in-stock or limited stock by color. For example one of my in-stock stores only has white and black, another has red and black and another has red, black and white. I'm not showing any to have yellow or cyan yet for the Dallas area.
    11-08-2012 11:44 AM
    I just posted this in the "any stores selling them early" thread. Sadly, looking like no cyan or yellow for my area. Will be interesting to see if this shows them for anyone else. I'd trust this over the store reps which some are still refusing to say tomorrow is launch.

Might try the online in store availability as the day goes on. Stores are starting to show as in-stock (still won't sell until tomorrow) as inventory is scanned today. If you look by color, it seems to indicate what stores are getting as well as in-stock or limited stock by color. For example one of my in-stock stores only has white and black, another has red and black and another has red, black and white. I'm not showing any to have yellow or cyan yet for the Dallas area.
    why think about colors when we have shells???!??
    11-08-2012 11:47 AM
    I just went to the order page for the Lumia 920 on AT&T's website. I clicked on "Check store availability" and confirmed that in my area (Atlanta) most stores are showing as having red, white, and black in stock. However, no stores show as having cyan or yellow. So it looks like what we've heard is true, no cyan or yellow in stores
    11-08-2012 11:52 AM
    why think about colors when we have shells???!??
    From what I've read the Lumia 820 has the shell option and the 920 does not.
    11-08-2012 11:56 AM
    That's good news. May I ask where you read that? And any word on when they'd actually be in stores?
    I called my Microsoft Store and they told me that they would only be carrying the phones in stock that AT&T provides.... So if AT&T decide to bring in yellow & cyan, they'll be there.

It's far from definite, though. :(
    11-08-2012 12:03 PM
    I really was hoping that they'd have the Cyan in store, so I could get one tomorrow or this weekend. If I order online now, it'll probably arrive Monday or later. :(
    11-08-2012 01:53 PM
    red white and black at my local att.
    11-08-2012 01:57 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD