Nokia Lumia on AT&T supports TMobile Frequency!!

TheBadGuy_88

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
Enough Speculating here's screenshots of the fcc's Test of the Lumia 920 I will buy and worry about unlocking later!! $450 is too good of a price to pass up and it supports T-Mobile!!!... The question is who will unlock it first!!!

Last edited:

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
That is the same RM-820 of Roger and we already know that some early devices are pentaband. However, the question remain is that will AT&T has it but it has been disabled or AT&T is another completely different model. In the first case, we don't even know yet if it is possible to flash an firmware to enable the band. It might be possible for Nokia and AT&T to do that but for dev people, it might not be because of tools and details.

MAERSK

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
On the Lumia 800 it wasn't possible to flash a RM-819 firmware on a RM-801 to activate ATT bands. Who knows if all L920s have pentaband and is just locked out.

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
On the Lumia 800 it wasn't possible to flash a RM-819 firmware on a RM-801 to activate ATT bands. Who knows if all L920s have pentaband and is just locked out.

Well it might be the cause of Lumia 800 and 900 were built with different band. But the 920 or 820 all might be built with pentaband inside, but disable by specific firmware. Remember the old day that we can flash almost every Nokia phones (S40, S60, ...) with other variance. I once flashed my 5530 from US to a variance in EU to get update from Nokia. I even flashed an entire rom for other Nokia phones. I guess we just need to be patience for 1-2 day(s) to confirm everything that we spectacular.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Check out the blurb at the bottom of screenshot 5, where it says, "Outside of the USA and Canada...." - That leads me to believe that the phone has additional frequencies that are locked out, however the ones that they tested will most likely be able to be used i.e. AWS will be attainable once unlocked.

spincel

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Check out the blurb at the bottom of screenshot 5, where it says, "Outside of the USA and Canada...." - That leads me to believe that the phone has additional frequencies that are locked out, however the ones that they tested will most likely be able to be used i.e. AWS will be attainable once unlocked.

That said it is capable to use the frequencies that listed in the document. As you mentioned that, I 90% believe that the Roger version is the one that refer in this document.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte