Went to my local AT&T and got to feel the weight in person

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
And I have to say the weight issue with the 920 has to be the most ridiculously overblown tech squabble I have heard in a very very very long time.

It barely felt heavier than my iPhone 3GS. Perhaps it is because it's taller/wider so the weight is more distributed, but either way, man the **** up people.

Last edited:

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Interesting, so some stores already have it? I read they wouldn't be getting their stock until tomorrow or Friday. You're in Iowa?

doublesman3486

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
And I have to say the weight issue with the 920 has to be the most ridiculously overblown tech squabble I have heard in a very very very long time.

It barely felt heavier than my iPhone 3GS. Perhaps it is because it's taller/wider so the weight is more distributed, but either way, man the **** up people.

So AT&T stores have a working version of the 920 on display? if so i work at rockerfella center, theres an AT&T store downstairs in the plaza, i will definitely run down within the hour and check it out.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
So AT&T stores have a working version of the 920 on display? if so i work at rockerfella center, theres an AT&T store downstairs in the plaza, i will definitely run down within the hour and check it out.

Not really sure if this was suppose to be for display, or if it was one they had for training and then just put it out.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site

I have a question...

Do you even lift bro?

:cool:

Calot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I always knew it.

It's sad how people can go around spreading their crap and poison like nothing.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I don't know, I'm getting a little worried. My phone is going to be here on Friday, and I'm not sure I'm going to be ready. I better go hit the gym now...

SoloXCRacer

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, a co-worker of mine got his Lumia 920 at Microsoft's build conference. Seriously, it is NOT heavy. It actually feels on par with the Lumia 900. You can balance the phone with one finger if you hold it down the middle. That means the weight is equally distributed through out the phone. Comparing it with my 900, it actually looks slightly thinner too.

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, a co-worker of mine got his Lumia 920 at Microsoft's build conference. Seriously, it is NOT heavy. It actually feels on par with the Lumia 900. You can balance the phone with one finger if you hold it down the middle. That means the weight is equally distributed through out the phone. Comparing it with my 900, it actually looks slightly thinner too.
"You can balance the phone with one finger"

Wow this bro is jacked bro.

#Roids

hfcas

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I am calling my local att store to see if they have one for display.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05