Visit site
"You can balance the phone with one finger"

Wow this bro is jacked bro.

#Roids

Haters_Gonna_Hate.jpg

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I just held one also one and agree that weight isn't an issue. Looks are however, and imo the 920 and 900 are by far the ugliest phones in the at&t lineup. Simply hideous and about as far from elegant as one could get. Also, not impressed with the feel of the 8x. Looks awesome but something felt amiss.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Man, I can't find the video clip of the Futurama episode called "The Why of Fry" where Fry is attempting to pick up Nibbler's anti-matter poop. It weighs as much as a thousand suns.

Great parallel to how the UPS man or woman will be acting trying to deliver our phones to our doors...

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I just held one also one and agree that weight isn't an issue. Looks are however, and imo the 920 and 900 are by far the ugliest phones in the at&t lineup. Simply hideous and about as far from elegant as one could get. Also, not impressed with the feel of the 8x. Looks awesome but something felt amiss.

I think the 920 looks fabulous. Hopefully someone will make a phone that warrants your approval!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Was anyone else able to locate one for display at their local AT&T?

Also to be fair, I do work out daily. So yea, I do lift bros.

anon(5339110)

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

I found just the thing for you...

kdLvOgBql9A0x0STS8TVjzWskg5DGiMHK5yLYffzQ7_bEvrAoFY7W8a-nqYUDBaxv_rF0UjJBa4_Gv-spVsbswZ7nWPzm-dw5EtM0MdDq_rPEKUHtbyGyNKZCRuADsGHgFQjBinrVJhecKCZFpeMLFK3lv7mr6yncqqKi8CZWSRIB4OHwg=s220-c

iphonemilk

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
COuld be in the back with the store reps, cuz they lift too bro
I've currently been using the iPhone 5 since release everyone...

And seeing as how there was a "too lightGate for the iPhone 5.. and it's incredibly ability to just blow away in the wind from how small and light it is.. i'm really not sure i can make such a DRASTIC change to the L920...

going to be a bit too much for me all at once.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Not too worried about that, but I am having some trouble getting a forklift lined up in time for the delivery. I'd really hate to have the freight company just bounce the crate on the street...

Yeah. You don't want the city to hold you liable for the damage to the street.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

And seeing as how there was a "too lightGate for the iPhone 5.. and it's incredibly ability to just blow away in the wind from how small and light it is.. i'm really not sure i can make such a DRASTIC change to the L920...

My co worker has an iPhone 5 and I am using his old iPhone 4 because my 3GS battery died on me. The iPhone 5 is too light for my taste. I panic enough as it is constantly patting my pockets of my pants/jacket before I worry it fell out or I left it somewhere.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
The difference in weight is noticeable with my iPhone 5 and the 900... so I'm sure it'll be noticeable with the 920. The thing is... the weight isn't bad! I don't mind it either way.

Calot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
*Opinion of one individual.

I, along hundreds of thousands of other human beings, find the Lumia 800/900/920 design to be just incredible. Pure innovation when compared to all the other cheap plastic pieces of crap (keyword: cheap)

The Lumia certainly feels like an expensive thing.

Calot

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, a few hundred pounds really can be a big difference.

Be careful, you might hurt your joints.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05