Went to my local AT&T and got to feel the weight in person

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
images

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Just went to an authorized retailer and they showed me three demo phones of the 920.

Based on my experience today, the question i have with all these techy experts..

Do they even lift, bro?

Necroscope

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I want a shirt that says

I want a shirt that says "I have a Lumia 920....Yeah, I lift bro!"

When I get in a fight with my little brother, I plan on putting my 920 on his chest so he can't get up.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Great thread. :)

I would love to see a blind 'feel' and 'hold' test of the iPhone 5, Galaxy S3, and the Lumia 920.

Blindfold someone, put all 3 phones in front of them. Have them feel each phone (not pick it up) and say which one feels the best.

Then have them pick up each phone and say how it feels in the hand, etc.

This would make for an excellent youtube video.

TexasLabRat

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site

When I get in a fight with my little brother, I plan on putting my 920 on his chest so he can't get up.

You should delete this post...if you kill your brother with the phone like that this forum post could be construed as pre-meditation :p

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site

Good plan, just like in the movie Thor in the final fight scene where they originally had a Lumia 920 placed on Loki's chest but replaced it with Mj?lnir! :lol:

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to mention this but I mentioned the weight complaints to the guy working there who I sort of know from college. He said and I quote "What? Can't they just carry it in their purse? Because I know those can't be guys complaining about it." And then he pointed to otterbox cases they had in the store I think for the galaxy s3 and was like "and ironically it's probably the same people who buy these".

He also had an iPhone 5 so he definitely felt the weight difference. Forgot to ask if the bro lifts. He started talking to me about mutual friends at that point.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
True story. Hitler had a Lumia 920 in front of him when the bomb went off from his assassination attempt. Deflected all blast waves and is single handedly responsible for the deaths of a million concentration camp detainees by proxy.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up my 920.

If you hear about an earthquake anytime soon in Iowa don't worry. The thick polycarbonate body will have kept my phone safe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12